Epilogue

Day 1726
Finley
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Are you ready," Karla asks.

     "Yes," I sigh, giddily.

     I met Karla about a year ago, we hit it off the first time we met. We've been friends ever since. We do everything together, and now she's my maid of honor.

     We giggle a little and talk, while she curls my hair, and puts it up into a fancy updo. She puts the finishing touches on my makeup, and we get up.

     She pulls me over to a mirror and we look at our appearances, her in her maid of honor dress, and me in my wedding gown.

(Second part at the top!)

       "I can't believe it's your wedding day," she laughs, wiping tears off her face.

      "When is yours," I laugh, causing her to shove me, jokingly.

       Soon it's time to leave, and everyone lines up, the bridesmaids and the groomsmen, the flower girl and rings men, the maid of honor and the best man, and then me.

     Soon the music "here comes the bride," begins playing and everyone starts walking. My heart starts to beat almost out of my chest, and my breathing quickens as I get closer to walking down the aisle.

     Soon it's my turn, and I start walking. I can feel the tears come to my eyes, and I suppress them. When I reach the alter I smile and grab Ryder's hands.

     "You look amazing," he smiles.

     Soon the service begins and it goes too quick.

       "You may kiss the bride," the preacher says.

     Ryder pulls me close and plants a kiss on my lips. The crowd bursts into applause, and I willingly let the tears flow freely down my cheeks.

        He pulls away, and wipes them away. He smiles and me, and we run out of the room.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Time for cake," Karla yells, as the chef brings out the cake.

     Ryder and I walk over, and just as he's about to give me a slice of cake, he smears it all over my face. I stare at him in shock, before grabbing a handful of his slice, and plastering it on his face.

      Everyone laughs, including us, and soon it's time for the bride and groom dance.

    We skip the father daughter dance, because well. Let's not got there.

     The music starts playing, and Ryder puts his hand out for me to take. I take it and he spins me around. We laugh, dance, and talk. The song ends too soon. I want for this to last forever. Being with the person I love and all of our friends and family.

     The night soon, ends and we drive off in our car, with huge letters printed on the back. "Just married."

     I didn't think things could get any better, but how could I know that soon I'd be having a little girl, and her name would be Hazel. Things could only get better from here.