Day 9- Surprise!

Dedicated to nutellaandhugs

Thanks for always being there for me, and introducing me to so many things I didn't know could be so great! Also, you were to person who took me to my first trip to 6 flags, which was amazing! Thanks!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 9
Finley

"Tyler! Hurry up!!! We're going to be late," I yelled up at him.

I gave him ten minutes to get ready about fifteen minutes ago. I already made scrambled eggs with bits of ham in it and covered in cheese. I had finished mine, and got completely ready.

"I'm almost done," he yells down. I groan and start to walk towards the stairs.

Then I hear the doorbell. I know it's not Mom, because she was asleep in her room this morning. I wonder who it could be. I make my way towards the door and open it. In front of me is Ryder.

"Um... what are you doing here," I ask.

"I thought I'd offer you and your brother a ride to school," he says.

"Really? Thank you so much," I say, hugging him tightly.

"Okay, okay, where's your brother," he asks.

"He's taking his time getting ready this morning," I tell him, rolling my eyes.

"Do you mind if I go talk to him," he asks.

"No, go ahead," I say.

A few minutes later, they're both running down the stairs. I don't know what he said to him, but it worked. Tyler are his food in record timing.

Soon we were off, and going to school. We dropped Tyler off, but instead of going to the school, Ryder went a different direction.

"Where are you going," I ask, starting to freak out.

"Well, I thought we could skip, and go somewhere," he said.

"Um... okay, go where," I ask.

"That's a surprise," he says.

I nod, looking over at him suspiciously.

We drove for what seemed like forever, and we talked. About a lot of things. He tried bringing up my necklace, and where I got it, but I didn't want to tell him. He respected it.

      Before long I see a huge sign that says "6 Flags".

     "Oh look, it's 6 flags," I state.

    He chuckles and pulls in.

      "Wait! We're- oh my gosh- are you serious," I say, squealing and jumping up and down in my seat.

      He laughs and we find a parking spot. We get out, and I run around the car and wrap my arms around him. He almost falls, and I laugh at him.

    "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you," I yell, squeezing him tighter.

      "You're welcome," he laughs," so are you going to stand here and hug me, or are you going to let go and let us go?"

     "Lets go," I say, instantly letting him go.

    Thankfully I wore a pair of Adidas sweatpants, and an Adidas t-shirt, with Adidas shoes. Yes, I wore that. No judging.

     We walk a little ways to the front gates, and Ryder pays for our tickets. Then we walk to the security, and which we pass. Then we walk into the park.

    "So, I get to pick the first ride," Ryder says.

     "Okay, which one," I say, happily.

      "Goliath, it's the biggest one here," He says.

     "Lets go," I say.

     We stand in line for a while, and finally it's our turn to get on. Ryder insisted that we sit at the very front. So I could see everything. While going up the first hill, my palms get sweaty, and I begin to freak out. Ryder notices my nervousness, and interlocks my fingers with his, giving them a small squeeze.

    At the top, the coaster pauses for a minute, and then we instantly drop. I can feel it down in my stomach, and a scream rises to my throat. We go through the twists and turn, I can feel giddiness rise up inside. As we come to a stop, I look over at Ryder and laugh.

    "Fun," he asks.

       "Fun," I confirm.

    We go to almost all the rides, each one more thrilling than the last. I even got to eat loaded fries, that Ryder forced me to try, from one of their shops. I even got a t-shirt.

     I was overly happy, and forced Ryder to ride all the rides one more time, except Goliath, which I forced him to ride about five more times. (It was my favorite). I even met this cute little girl named Josie, who lost her Mom. Thankfully I helped her find her mother and bought her an ice cream to make her feel better.

       Today was amazing, and I had a great time. I started to look at Ryder a little bit differently. He seemed to have the perfect life, but behind all that was a storm. I'm glad he told me what happened. He's so sweet, to have done this for me. Honestly, I think I'm started to have feelings for him....

     I just hope I can save him.

     Right after we finished our last ride he pulled a small box out from his pocket. I look up at him, with confused eyes.

    "I- uh- got you this," he said handing it to me.

    I take it, and look up at him before opening it up. In the box is a necklace. It had two strands connected to one clasp, and each strand has a line of beads on it. I gasp and look over at him.

    "Ryder, it's beautiful," I say.

     I put it on and hug him tightly. I never want this day to end.