Don't Judge Me Part 1.

Depuis le début

Justine:"Woah..."She said. I chuckled and put the keys down and pulling my jacket out.

Y/n:"Yeah...it's pretty big"I said making them nod and explore the house. We all watched a few movies on Netflix before we decided to call it a night since we all were tired and had a early flight. I made sure everything was locked up and then walked to my room and saw Hailey laying in bed.

I smiled and changed into my sweat pants and shirt. I turned the light off and walked to bed. I laid down next to her and felt her move and rest her head on my chest looking up at me.

Y/n:"What's wrong babe?"I asked. She frowned and sat up straight making me sit up as well and look at her concerned.

Hailey:"I'm....I'm gonna be gone for a few weeks"She said making me frown.

Y/n:"How much is "A few weeks"Hails?"I asked. She looked down avoiding my eyes.

Hailey:"Three weeks"She said making me frown.

Y/n:"Okay..why?"I asked. She looked at me and sighed.

Hailey:"I have a few photoshoots and interviews and I have to promote a few things for Guess...."She said making me sigh but nod.

Y/n:"It's work and it's what you love"I said making her look at me shocked.

Hailey:"You're not mad?"She asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/n:"This is your job Hailey and you love it. I'm not gonna hold you back from something that may give you more opportunities"I said pulling her on my lap"And we can Face time and text whenever we're available"I said making her pout.

Hailey:"And kisses?"She asked. I chuckled and sighed.

Y/n:"That we will just have to wait three weeks for but on the bright side I get to drool over you on more magazines and billboards"I said making her laugh and hit my hand"There's that smile"I said making her blush.

Hailey:"I really love you"She said looking at me. I pulled her closer to me and smiled.

Y/n:"I really love you too"I said making her giggle"But maybe a little more then you love me"I said making her shake her head.

Hailey:"But babe I love you to infinity and back"She said making me chuckle and peck her lips.

Y/n:"But babe..."I said mocking her making. She rolled her eyes playfully at me but listened"I will love you till infinity runs out"I said making her turn a shade of red. I chuckled and kissed her cheek"You look like Tinkerbell"I said making her laugh.

Hailey:"You're such a child"She said shaking her head at me.

Y/n:"Hmm but you love me"I said making her smile and nod leaning closer to my lips.

Hailey:"That I do"She said making me smile and lean in connecting our lips. I felt sparks as soon as our lips connected, it amazed me how a simple peck or smile from her can make my whole world light up and the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. She pulled away and smiled at me making me smile back.

Y/n:"I don't think I love you does justice for what I feel for you"I said making her blush and giggle.

Hailey:"God...you're such a flirt"She said hiding her blush. I chuckled and rolled us over so I was hovering over her. I looked at her and couldn't help but get lost in those eyes. It always had a sparkle in them that would make me get lost in them. She kissed my lips snapping me out of my thoughts.

I pulled away and looked at her in awe. She never failed to amaze me with anything and everything. She could be wearing sweats and have messy hair and I'd still look at her like she's wearing diamonds. She traced her hands along my jaw and smiled at me.