~16~

Hello people of the earth! So, I wrote my very first love scene.....how was it?

Warning: a lot of cringe worthy and cliché moments ahead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soraya's POV

I pried my eyes open, feeling my muscles completely sore and worn out.

I frowned

What the hell did I do with myself last night?

I shut my eyes again, trying to remember the past events

Okay so I welcomed Daphne, we talked for a while, then we hung out with Alex and Chase, and then....

My eyes snapped back open and my lips parted in a silent gasp

Omg Alex and I made love

I had s.ex with Alex

He told me he was in love with me

Alex and I made love....

I felt my face along with my whole body heat up as memories of our rendezvous came back to me. Every single whisper, every touch, caress, thrust and moan resounded in my head, making me immensely hot.

I tried to sit up but a heaving weight on my stomach stopped me.

I looked down, smiling softly at the sight before me. Alex lay there, his head resting heavily on my bare stomach and his arms wrapped tightly around me. He was fast asleep.

I ran my fingers through his scattered locks, softly massaging his scalp. He buried his face further into my skin, releasing a content sigh.

Okay so maybe he wasn't fast asleep

I tried to sit up again but his arms tightened around me

"No" he whined.

"Yes" I whined right back

He turned his head slightly so he was facing me before slowly blinking open his eyes.

"Good morning handsome" I smiled running my fingers through his hair

A gentle smile tilted his lips "Good morning, love". His voice was slightly scratchy and deep with sleep, which by the way sounded incredibly sexy. . . y'know, just in case y'all were wandering. . . .