~15~

I'm thinking of making this hottie as Alexander. What do you guys think?

WARNING: shit gets real yo👅👅

***

He kissed me hard, his lips threatening to bruise mine if I didn't reciprocate. And trust me, I reciprocated pretty fast.

My arms moved to hang loosely on his neck as his moved to my waist. He backed us up until I felt the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed. He pushed me back on the bed, climbing on top of me a second later. His lips were on mine again, his tongue plunging deep in my mouth. I treaded my fingers through his locks, tugging slightly as he moaned into my mouth.

He pulled away from my lips to latch onto my neck, sucking, licking and biting.

It's like he wanted to make sure I had a hickey

"I want you so much right now, Raya" he rasped, his lips trailing butterfly kisses down

"Alex...please" I was begging him now. He was playing games and I sure as hell wasn't in the mood for play.

I felt his smile against the swell of my breasts "patience, my love"

His hand travelled further down my body, flattening over my stomach and stopping at the top of my panties. I sucked in a harsh breath as he flattened the pad of his thumb against my kitten, rubbing slowly and sensually.

"Oh Jesus oh fuc-ALEX!" I screamed as he pushed the thin fabric aside and inserted a finger deep into me.

His index finger worked my p.ussy, pumping in and out with a steady pace. His lips found my hardened nipples and he began sucking on them. First tonguing the left one and massaging the right with his other hand and then switching positions again.

Then he inserted the second finger.

The 'f.uck me' finger

I arched my back as an extreme wave of pleasure surged through me "please". I didn't even know what I was begging for anymore. I just knew I couldn't take the teasing any more.

He curled his fingers inside me, stretching my tight walls while his thumb fondled my now hard nub.

He added another finger still.

I was impossibly, incredibly full but he didn't stop. My eyes rolled to the back of my skull and my lips parted in a quiet half-scream as he added the fourth finger. I felt my stomach walls clench and a weird feeling rush through me.

Was I gonna cum? I hadn't cummed in a while. Is this how it feels like?

"Alex I-" I breathed my eyes hazed over with the intense pleasure I was feeling

"Shh, it's okay baby girl, I'm right here" he cooed softly.

I took solace in his words shutting my eyes tight and following him into the land of ecstasy.

I was on the edge, falling and falling, then all of a sudden, he stopped.

My eyes snapped open with an irritated groan as I looked at him.

His face was now right in front of mine as he stared down at me "what are you doing?"

I blinked up at him, confused and on edge "huh?"

"Do not close your eyes. I want you to look at me when you cum. Is that clear?"

I nodded mutely, wanting so desperately the release he kept denying me of.