"There's frozen waffles in the freezer you can heat up before you leave." I mumbled, sleepily making my way to the stairs. What?, I wasn't gonna not give him food. He didn't respond. I slowly made my way upstairs into my room.

My room was a light pinkish coral color, with white wood furniture. My bed had a white comforter covered with pink and orange cheetah print.

I threw myself into my bed, snuggling up under the blanket. I was so tired and irritated that I just wanted to sleep for the rest of the day. I unlocked my phone and checked the time. 3:00. 3 hours later than usual on a Saturday. My mom would be at work for another 2 hours. So i was here. Alone. Without thinking I sent out a text in the group message with the boys in it last night.

One of ya'll needs to come over and hang out with me today because I need someone to cheer me up.

No response. I groaned loudly and slammed my phone on my bedside table. Austin probably got to them first and made them think I was being a bitch for no reason.

I heard the front door open.

"Bye Leah." Austin yelled from downstairs with no emotion in his tone.

"Bye." I called back. And with that, he closed the front door and left. Him and I haven't had a fight in a long time, being that he was away most of the time. So being angry at each other was a big deal for us. My phone buzzed repeatedly. I checked my screen to see who the caller ID was, and a picture of me and Zach being "thug" lit up my screen. The picture of the two of us never failed to make me smile.

Now before you ask, no I do not have feelings for any of the boys. They were all the best friends I could ever ask for. Plus, the thought of dating any one of them creeped me out because I thought of them all like my brothers. And they all treated me like their sister. I kissed Robert once in like 9th grade, but it was a dare and we just laughed about it afterwards. This is why Austin having a "thing" for me is an issue.

"Hi Zachary." I answered.

"Hello Squeeze." He responded with a bunch of random noise behind him. In the distance, Alex yelled to Zach to put his pants back on and Zach told him to shut up. I giggled a bit.

"So all of us are together today, and we got your text, what do you wanna do?"

That's what I love about these boys. They don't pressure me into saying anything I don't want to, and they know if I wanna tell them about what's on my mind, ill tell them. They respect my privacy, and know their boundaries. None of the boys that I've met or been in a relationship with can compare to them.

"Do you think the fair is crowded?" I asked. I really wanted to do something fun with all of them, because we haven't done much since all of them got back from touring with Austin.

"No don't think so." He answered. I got really excited to spend time with the guys there. But, should I invite Austin? I mean, we were probably both in a bad mood and just really cranky because we just woke up.

"Cool, I'll pick you guys up in like an hour." I said, pulling my self out of bed so I could get ready to go out.

"Cool, see you later." He said.

"Zach?" I called out to make sure he heard me before he hung up.

"Ya?" He questioned. I was timid for a second. I could just say 'nothing,never mind' but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Can you tell Austin I'm coming to get him too?" I pleaded. I was honestly nervous to ask Austin myself because I didn't know how he would react. I mean, I just kicked him out of my house.