Chapter Two: Sucked In and Out

Apocalypse Earth
Day 216
Location: Former New York City
Time: 10:15AM EST

After a long and quiet night, Braedey woke to the rising sun in the sky. He sat down on the roof of his car, eating down on a protein bar, and looking to the empty shell of NYC. It's shocking to know that this great city was now nothing but an empty shell of its former self.

'Why did this have to happen?' He thought to himself. Braedey sighed, whilst taking off his shirt. Whilst some of his clothes were torn apart, his body was covered in bruises and some of the cuts were either dripping out blood, or had clotted together. A few bones were broken in his ribs, along with his left arm, and he felt like he may not really get too far with his injuries.

As he walked away from his car to take a small walk, he felt the winds around him suddenly start to pick up. Being cautious, and with his senses now heightened, he looked left and right, trying to see where the source could be coming from. But then, behind him, a strange white, purple, and red hole appeared out of thin air, and to Braedey's horror, the hole was sucking everything into it, even him. Braedey tried to run back to his car, only for him to suddenly lose his footing on the pavement, and get sucked into the hole. As soon as Braedey was sucked into the strange vortex, it suddenly closed up just as it had appeared, leaving nothing but the ruins of the New York City in it's wake.

~*~*~
Alternate Earth
'Totally Spies!' Universe
Amazon Rainforest
Africa

~*~*~Alternate Earth'Totally Spies!' UniverseAmazon RainforestAfrica

The Amazon Rainforest. The prize treasure of South America, and home to most of the world's plants and animals, including the River Nile.

Flying over the top of the rainforest were Sam, Alex, and Clover. The trio had been sent to fly patrol and keep out for any sign of trouble or for something strange by their boss and head of W.O.O.H.P., Jerry. But, so far, the three teenage spies hadn't found anything to report back to Jerry, and it was starting to take it's toll on the three young ladies, especially Clover.

Clover is a tall, athletic, slender, beautiful girl with white skin, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a trendy fashion style. Her hairstyle is a fluffy, personalized bob cut that she calls a coif bob. She is wearing a red catsuit, and has a love-heart backpack jetpack on her back.

Sam, or Samantha, is beautiful, slim, and has long red hair and emerald green eyes. She is shown to have a widow's peak. She is wearing a green catsuit, and has a love-heart backpack jetpack on her back.

Alex, or Alexandra, has short black hair in a curly bob cut and light brown eyes. Her skin tone is tanned. She has black, Hispanic, and European ancestry and is proven to be 1/2 Hispanic. She is wearing a yellow catsuit, and has a love-heart backpack jetpack on her back.