Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The announcement

If you prefer a video version:

Remember to give this chapter a vote ⭐️
and follow me on my Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry (I write imagines there by request)

________________________

Jungkook stared at the paper in his hands. He didn't look happy about this. I heard others sighing and standing up. Honestly, I'm still processing this in my mind. What does this mean? A peace or death?

I don't know, and by the looks of Jungkook's face, he didn't either. It was like the whole world just fell apart in his mind. The scare he had been having all this time was finally coming to its reality.

Suddenly he stood up, grabbed his jacket, and ran out the door. I didn't have time to run after him or even say anything when the door was closed. I didn't have time to grab him by his arm.

He just left.

''This won't solve anything..'' Namjoon sighed as I came back to the kitchen. Everyone was as shocked as I was. Or more confused.

If his dad knew about me, why didn't he just come and deal with me? Why let Jungkook lie straight to his face? All thoughts went through my mind, thinking he might do something to me or him.

I don't care about myself but the baby. I won't let him hurt my baby. I'm sure Jungkook doesn't either, but he includes both.

''Yeah, you are right.. he might make things worse,'' Hoseok replied to Namjoon.

''He won't be that stupid?'' I asked.

''You are the only one who knows him better than us. You are asking that?'' Namjoon chuckled.

''What do you guys think of this? What does this mean?'' I asked, shaking because I might already know what this meant.

''It means that we need to buy you a beautiful dress, visit the party, and face every problem safe and sound,'' Taehyung said as he stood up and put an arm around my shoulder.

At this point, Taehyung's jokes didn't make me feel better about the situation.

''Easier said than done,'' Jimin said and left. He's taking this a lot more seriously than the others.

I was scared for the sake of Jungkook. What if he does something? Or makes things worse? Does he even think about the baby? I know he left to see his dad with anger. It's never good.

I sit on his bed, or should I call it our bed nowadays since I practically live here. I started thinking about all the things I have gone through these months. When I turned 18, I had no idea I'll see the love of my life and get pregnant all at once. How can one night change my life completely?

I don't even get myself. I had many opportunities to run away. Leave here and move on with my life. This place wasn't as secure as I imagined. I could have just walked out of the door.

But there was something that made me not do it.

It was him.

I lost him once, and not going to lose him again after we found each other again. And for this baby. The baby deserves a dad. And he is the best dad I can think of.