" Stop teasing." I whinned and he pushed me against the wall again. His breath clashing on my neck.

" How about we go for round two baby?" He whispered on my ear and bit my earlobe softly making me moan.

" Stop Jason.'' I managed to say and he pulled away laughing.

" Fine, Fine." He walked out of the bathroom and I sighed in reliefe.

" Damn that was amazing." I said to my self.

" I know baby." He yelled from the room. I laughed and walked back to my room. And he was in the shower. I got in quietly and kissed his back. He turned around and smiled. " This is a temptation you know?"

" Oh I know." I smirked and he pecked my lips.

" Tell me..How is Kyle?" He asked.

" He is alright it wasn't that Deep but Jason don't ever do that again."

" Its my job Emily." He said annoyed.

" Please Just don't do it unless my dad sends you in a mission." I begged.

" Emily you know who I am so don't try to change me." He snapped at me.

" I'm not trying to change you." I mumbled and washed with soap in between my thighs.

" Yes you are." He argued.

" I just asked you to stop stabbing people I don't see why are you making a big deal out of this." I snapped at him.

" Because Stabbing people is part of my Job." He yelled at me.

" Fine! Keep stabbing people, Do what ever you want but when you end up in Jail don't espect to see me there because I swear I wont even bother to wait for you." I yelled back and got out of the shower and changed clothes really fast I didn't even bother to fix my hair I just ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack and cellphone.

" Emily?" He was calling me from upstairs but I just ran out the door and got in my Pink Ferrari that my dad gave me for my birthday and drove away. I felt so bad how could I say that to him. His facial expression changed from anger to sadness I guess he never though I would said that to him..Well I never though I would said that to him. I feel horrible.

●●●School

" Emily!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw Kyle.

" Hey.." I said not really wanting to talk with nobody.

" Are you alright?" He asked.

" Yeah. What about you?" I said.

" I'm fine just a little hurt." He smiled and pulled up his shirt showing me the wound.

" Sorry about that..Jason sometimes..You know." I sighed.

" Nice hickey I guess after that you guys had an arguement." He chuckled.

" You guess right." I mumbled and we walked in to or first class. I notice a rose on my seat. I grabbed it and grabbed the note.

" Hope to see you soon beautiful. -John (Well Krueger lol)

" He really likes you..You are so lucky or you would be dead by now."  Kyle whispered on my ear and we sat down. I grab the rose and smell it. I love this small details I just wish they were from Jason.

···· Jason Point of View····

" Emily?" I looked around and she is not here or in her mom room. I walked downstairs. " Emily?" She left with out me? I look at the time is 7:36 almost time for school. I go upstairs and changed in to a swaggy outfit but there is something thats not letting me breath like if someone is choking me..Maybe is just that I'm hurt? Did she hurt me? She won't wait for me if I go to jail..When I would have waited for her to remember me. "Fuck." I looked my reflection in the mirror and I am disgusted of what I'm seeing how this criminal is slowly turning in to a pussy. I punched the mirror and broke it. I felt a sting on my hand and when I notice I have cut my knuckels.

--

I walked in to the class room and notice Emily smelling a red rose. She had her eyes closed so she haven't notice that I walked in. I tap her desk making her jump a little bit.

" You scared me." She whispered not making eye contact with me. " W-What happend on your hand?" She asked still not looking me straight at my eyes.

" Who gave you that fucking rose?" I asked cletching my teeths. My jaw was tighen and my hands were in fist.

" I-I don't know it was here when I walked in." She explained.

" Don't fucking lie to me Emily." I yelled at her and all eyes was on us. " Look the fuck away." I shouted and they all looked away except for Kyle. " It was Kyle wasn't it?" I walked towards Kyle and My fist connected his Jaw making him fall from his seat. " I told you to stay the fuck away from her." I was about to punch him again but Emily grabbed my hand.

" Baby.." She whimper as I notice I just pushed her to the floor and she hit her head with the desk. I notice everybody looked frighten by me Kyle included but what I really care about was Em. She looked shocked and scared of me.

" D-Don't be scare of me." I whispered to her and I heard someone chuckled I turned around it was kyle. I showed my weakness in front of everybody. " Fuck you Em go do what the fuck you want its your pathetic life." I chuckled and tears rolled down her beautiful blue eyes. I looked at her one more time and walked out of the class room and out of the school. I got in my car and punched the the stearing wheel hard letting all my anger go. I heard my cellphone rang. "Hello." I groaned.

" You fucked up." I heard John Torres voice.

" What the fuck do you want?" I groweld.

" Nothing..You just gave it to me." He laughed and hung up.

" No fucking way."  I yelled.

···Emily's Point of View····

" Are you alright?" Kyle asked me as he helped me got up.

" Yeah I just hit my head." I said and looked around the room everybody looked worried and where is the damn teacher?

" Come lets go to the school nurse." He said and I nodded no.

" Emily You need to stay away from him." I heard Justin said.

" Leave me alone." I said and walked out of the class room. Kyle followed me.

" Do you need a ride?"

" No I have my own car." I snapped at him.

" I was just-"

" Just leave me alone." I yelled and he nodded.

" No, lets just go with my boys will have a great time." He said.

" No, I need to talk with him." I yelled as I looked for my keys in my backpack.

" That's exactly what he wants! He knows that you love him..He  humiliated you in front of the whole class and you are just going to go back with him? I though you were smarter than that."

" Just leave me alone please." I said and walked towards my car. I notice Jason was in his car thats parked next to mine. He had his head resting on the stearing wheel. I knock on the car window and he looked at me.

" Get the fuck down." I yelled and he got down.

" Don't cursed." He groweld and I slapped him so hard in the face his cheek turned red immediately. " I deserved that." He mumbled.

" Its Over I am done with you." I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist.He pulled me back and kissed my lips but I didn't kissed back. I sighed and looked  at him. " No! This time it wont work." I whispered and Released myself from his grip. I got in my car and looked at him he was pale white and speechless he was shocked. I drove away far away when I notice a car following me. I parked my car in the park and got down. He did the same and walked closer to me.

" Are you alright Princess?"

" Yes daddy..Couldn't be better." I sighed.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Comment and Vote for this awesome chapter please <3