Chapter 3 The Attack

Start from the beginning

We both nodded and ran with the group.

°•After Gramondon and Slithery Snakes point•°

I heard a scream, but no one around or that I could see was screaming. No one else had a reaction to the scream I heard. Maybe just in my head?

I shook it off and focused on the task at hand.

"No no no!" Kai screamed as stone warrior hands came up.

Stone warriors came behind the buildings as Jay was saying 'No' as well.

"We're under attack," Sensei Wu spoke.

I stood in battle stance as well did the others. I had a ball of light in both hands, ready to attack.

"Y/n-" I cut Misako off by throwing both balls of light at the stone warriors.

The all fell back, staying there for a few secs. They shook their heads and jumped back up. They weren't going down that easy I could say.

"My powers can only hold them down for a few seconds longer than Lloyd's," I started backing up.

I watch as people of ninja go screamed and fled away from the warriors. I saw a little girl with red hair and sapphire eyes holding a stuffed bunny. She looked scared.

"Y/n!"

I looked in front of me a warrior was in front of me ready to attack. I kicked his legs making him fall then I blasted him with my power.

I focus back on the redhead girl. She was screaming a warrior coming closer to her. I ran over as the warrior grabbed her by her shirt.

"Duck!" I yelled as I came in kicking the warrior to the wall.

The little girl fell down on the ground dropping her bunny. She picked up her bunny and hugged it close to her chest.

"Come on, I'll protect you," I reached my hand out for her to grab.

She grabbed it with hesitation and ran with me with the rest of the ninja. Zane ran ahead of us a kicked a stone warrior down and caught the lady that was on the news.

"Thank, Mr. Ninja," she said to Zane.

Roaring came from the stone warriors. They ran towards us.

"Stay strong, show no weakness," Cole said, determined.

I got into a fighting stance, ready for whatever comes. They roared again as they came towards us.

Soon, a metal machine came out way. It had many weapons and was really big. The machine crushed the stone warriors. The lid opened up, Wu and Misako jumped over and came up to us.

"We have to protect people. Gather as many people as you can and get them to our evacuation point," Wu stated.

I hear Nya's voice coming from the machine. "We've got problems with that evacuation point, guys! I can't find a safe place to land!"

The news lady ran up to Wu and told him something. Something about a helipad.

"Yes, higher ground," Wu said. "Lloyd, tell Nya to head there."