Malssca | Requested

~Edited~

This was requested by a good friend of mine *
Staliaboss*

I also recommend you follow her amazing account! She is great.

What Happens: Malia has always had a crush on Isaac so she uses her free period to watch him practice lacrosse. He then invites her to his game and something magical happens.

Warnings: None

Hope you like it.

****

Maila Pov

She walks down the hallways quickly, Malia has her free period now..and what better way to spend it then watching Mr. Lahey play lacrosse.

Oh yes, Miss Malia Tate has a crush on Isaac. She doesn't really know how it happened..especially after Stiles dumped her for Lydia. She didn't think that she would find someone as good as him. But she did, but it was different. In fact it was more than just weird butterflies and blushing.

It was like the whole world just stopped. And her heart was beating perfectly in tune with his.

Shaking off the thought of Isaac shirtless, Malia runs to the field spotting Kira and taking a seat next to the awkward Asian.

"Did I miss anything?" She ask.

"Nope. Just in time" Answers the kitsune. Malia just nods and turns her attention to Isaac. She smiles as she spots him doing push-ups.

*End of practice*

Malia and Kira start heading to the building but was stopped.

"Hey, Malia!" The familiar voice yelled. Malia turned to Isaac and nodded for him to continue.

"What's up, Lahey" Isaac shows one of his award winning smiles.

"Well..Um, I was wondering if you were gonna come to the game tonight?"

"Oh, Um well I have algebra homework and seeing as I don't understand much. I think I mi-"

"It would really mean the world to me" Isaac cuts Malia off and gives puppy dog eyes. If Malia was an emoji her she would be the one with heart eyes.

Isaac was so adorable and she couldn't turn him down.

"You know what, Screw algebra its pointless. I'll be there"

"Yes yes yes" Isaac fist pumps and does a little dance. But soon stops as he just realized what he was doing.

"I mean, um...I'll see you there" He gives her a small smirk and runs to catch up with Scott and Stiles.

**At the game**

Malia walks onto the field with Kira and heads to the bleachers taking a seat. The game start and the other team has already got two shots in.

Time and time past and Malia was now at the edge of her seat. She watched as number 14 picked up the ball and ran down the field. People cheered all around her.

Isaac scored the shot and the crowd roared. People ran down to the field happy that Beacon Hills had one. Malia stood but didn't run. Although Kira had already ran to Scott attacking him with kisses and hugs. Malia looked around and frowned. She didn't see number 14. A tap oh her shoulder made her slightly jump and spin around.

"Hey Mal, Enjoy the game?" Said Isaac.

"Yeah, it was great. Good job on the last score" Isaac smiled. And they stood their just watching each other. Until Malia spoke up.

"Uh why are you staring at me?"

"Your beautiful"

"Oh well th-" She was cut off by lips. An odd sensation filled Malia and she throw her arms around his neck. While he wrapped his arms around her figure. Both pulling each other closer and enjoying this moment. Their lips didn't want to pull away but they are humans so they need oxygen. Pulling away, Malia opens her eyes knowing that they are glowing. Isaac smiles and puts his hand her hers. Entwining both hands, and giving her another peck. She smiles once again, feeling her cheeks go red and heated.

And ever since that day Malia and Isaac dated. They were happy together. And he would do anything in his power to make her happy and protected. And same with Malia, she was very protected of her man. They loved each other. And even if Isaac wasn't Malia's first love, she knew that she loves him and will want him to stick around for awhile.

****
Do you like it??

A good friend of mine wanted this so here you go Ken!!

Now as the title states this is a Malia and Isaac Imagine. You might be think 'what the hell' yeah. So this time I am trying out a new thing where, I get two characters from the show and have little imagine about them. So I'm not sure if I will continue this...if you like it then please comment, And you might see more of these. :)

Thank you!! <3

{Teen Wolf Imagine And Preferences} (REQUEST OPEN)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara