Scott McCall

~Edited~

Dirty!!!!!!!

What happens: A lacrosse player hits on you and Scott doesn't like it, so he shows you that your his and only his

🚨Warning🚨: Sexual contact, Cuss words, Daddy Kinks.

If you don't feel comfortable reading dirty/smut imagine then skip this one!!!!

Request by *arianna_pendragon*

****

Y/n POV

You sit on the cold bleachers watching your boyfriend and his friends play a lacrosse game. So far they are losing and you could see that Scott was getting angry every minute. You bit your lip knowing that he is going to be angry when you get home, a sigh escaped your lip when you see the other team score once again.

Their was a break in the game and you hoped off the bleachers and headed to Scott. You didn't see him, but you did see someone staring at you from the other team. They walk over to you.

"Hey baby, how bout after this game you come one to my place and we kick it?" He smirks at you and sends you a wink, you stand there shocked that a guy just hit on you, you turn your head and see Scott glaring at the guy with his jaw and fist clenched. You smirk to your self.

"I would love to do that..."

"Jason"

"Right, I would love to fool around Jason, but you see my boyfriend wouldn't like that, so why don't you go back to your pathetic team and hit on someone who isn't taken" after that you walked straight to Scott and smiled. Except he wasn't smiling, oh no, he was staring at you with dark eyes and lust. You knew when you get home you are going to get it...hard.

**At home**

Scott slams you into his bedroom door and kiss your lips roughly you moaned into the kiss and feel Scott lick your bottom lip, Even tho you were introuble already you decided to tease him, which wasn't a good idea because he growled and grabbed your ass and slapped it hard. You gasped and winced at this and scoot slipped is tounge in.

"Jump". He growled and you jumped up and he carried you to your bed. He dropped you on he bed and looked at you with his alpha eyes. He unbuckled his pants and pulled his boxers off and rubbed his dick.

"Come here baby girl" he said and you crawled to the end of the bed and grabbed his dick and placed it in your mouth and sucked as hard as you could. Scotts moans were so loud and it made you so wet, you used your free hand and started touching your self.

"No" Scott said and pulled your hand out of your pussy, "That's my job, you were a bad girl today, so your getting punished!" He growled. You nodded and continued to suck and soon he cummed in your mouth and you swallowed.

"Mhm baby girl, take off your clothes for daddy" you do as your told and take of your clothes. Now that your completely naked Scott can have some fun now. He tells you to lay down and you do, he grabs your legs and pulls you towards him until your clit was right in front of him, he stuffs his face in your area and you throw your head back in pleasure, you were loving the feeling he was giving you.

"Hmmm, on yes, Fuck daddy!! Ohh!" He sticks two fingers in you and this sets you of your high point, you soo feel the knot in your stomach and all your juice as all over Scotts fingers which he licked clean.

Scott wasted no time and he slammed into you. You winced as he thrusted faster and faster. Both of your moans were bouning off the walls of his room and you pulled Scott down and kissed his lips and he bit your bottom lip which caused you to moan and soon both of you came.

You both collapse on the bed next to each other. Scott turns to you.

"If I ever catch you flirting or someone guy flirting with you. I'm gonna punish you" you nod.

"I love you Y/n" you smile.

"I love you too McCall"

THE END

********

Hello!

Hope you liked it and sorry if its bad, I know I'm pretty bad at these 😬😆.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Bye