Scott Mcall

Happens: You a new student and you bump into Scott, so he helps you out.

Warning: None

Clean

Y/n POV

You walk into the large building that read 'Beacon Hills High'. With your favorite black bag (or you favorite color) on your shoulder you walk in the double doors and see everyone with there friends and talking with their own groups

'So its this kind of school' you thought. You walking through the hallways were like how the movies were, the slow motion effect. You kept your head up and pulled you bag closer to you. So many eyes were on you, you never had this much attention before. Your breathing quicked up and you could hear people whispering.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a body smashing into yours. You landed on the same body that bumped yours. You lift your head to see the most cutiest face ever. You looked into those beautiful puppy dog eyes and they stared back at yours. Your little moment was interrupted by a cough.

You look up and see a place skinny boy with a blue flannel and dark jeans.

"Right sorry" you say getting up from the boy and offering a hand. Which he gladly excepted and your heart bumped loudly which caused the boy to smile. You pulled your hand back.

"Its okay. I'm Scott. Are you lost?" You looked around bitting your lip and nodded slowly.

"Scott we need to go!" The skinny pale boy said. Which caused you to look at him blankly. He looked at you with a eye brow raised.

"Oh the name is Stiles, bow Scott lets go" the mention of Scott's name made you loom over at him and he was staring right at you. This caused you to blush.

"Stiles! I'm sorry what is your name?" Scott asked.

"Um- Y/n, and do you guys know where room 123 is?" You asked with a small smile. Stiles just rolled his eyes, while Scott nodded.

"It uhh-umm...uhhmmm" Scott mumbled while looking st you. You blushed and raised and eye brow. Stiles interrupted his attempt to help.

"Down the hall to your right" you nodded and whispered a 'Thank you' while passing them both, you could feel eyes on you while walking to the direction Stiles pointed out.

"Y/N!" You hear your name being called and you turn around, you see Scott.

"I'll see you later?" You smile. 'He's so cute' you thought.

"Yeah, see you later" you day and wave 'bye' and walk in the class. You have a seat with the biggest smile on your face. 'Not so bad for the first day ' you think.

********
Hope you liked it!

I know it's short but I didn't get any request so..this is my own.

Follow, Vote and Request!!!!!

Bye