Hayden Romero

~Edited~

Hello, this is clean.

What happens: You were putting your books away in your locker when you see a brown haired girl looking around confused, so you help her out.

Warning: None.

PLEASE READ MY AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.

Enjoy.

****

Y/n pov

You shove the heavy math book in your locker and felt your phone buzz.

Mason😍: hey bitch, meet me @ lunch in 5.

Y/n 💗: mkay.

After sliding your phone in your back pocket. You close your locker and started walking towards the lunch room, but you saw a beautiful girl looking down at her schedule with her eyebrows knitted.

You walk up to her. "Hey, do you need help?" you ask softly. The girl looked at you and you were immediately met with these sparkling brown eyes.

"Uh yeah, do you know where room 224?" you nodded. You told her the directions and asked her what her name is.

"Hayden, Hayden Romero" 'Hayden ' you thought. You loved her name, and her voice, you also loved her amazing shape and her cute little nose, and those lips- 'okay now this is creepy ' you thought.

"Im Y/n Y/l/n" you smile and she smiles back. You felt your phone buzz for the 5th time and you knew it was Mason probably wondering where you were.

"Uhm, Hayden I have to go. I'll see you around"

"Oh okay" she says with a sad tone. "Um can i get your number?" you nodded and handed her your phone while she handed hers to you. You put your name as 'Y/n😘💓' and you both went your separate ways.

As you entered the lunch room you look down at your phone and see sh put her name as 'Hayden💌' you smile as you sit down.

"What are you smiling about?" Mason asks you. You look up to see Mason and Liam looking at you.

"Oh Nothing" you say and all three of you talk and laugh. But you couldn't stop thinking stop thinking about Hayden.

****
Its short I know but I thought why not meet Hayden. Now Im not gonna lie I do like Hayden, but I don't like Layden. Im sorry but no. Like you can be part of the pack but stay away from Liam.....He's mine.

Anyways I think Im gonna start updating every week. But no promises.

What did you think of this imagine? Was it good?

Commet.

Vote.

Follow.

Bye.