Pt. 3 Stiles @dylan_1998

~Edited~

Clean!

What happens: Alex gets asked out, Stiles tries and sabotage it. But he ruins Alex's date and tells her, his feelings.

Warning: Clumsy Stiles, Feelings, "I love you"!!!!!

Requested by *dylan_1998*

Enjoy!

****

Alex's pov

Tonight is the night. The night I forget about Stiles and go on a date with Trevor. He was the lacrosse player who winked at me. Turns out he goes to the other school but transferred to Beacon Hills High. He asked me out on Monday saying he will pick me up at 7 on Friday.

Well today is Friday, and it's 6:39. Right now Stiles is in my room yelling at me. Why? Oh well...

"What?! No you can't go on a date with him!!" Stiles yells. I roll my eyes. "And why no"

"Uh w-well, you see. I-I....I don't want him to hurt you" he says with sad eyes and licks his lips.

"Stiles. I promise you he won't. He doesn't seem like the type. And plus if he does...I will allow you to beat hin woth your baseball bat" I say softly. Stiles chuckled. And looked at me right in the eye.  He stood up and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my head into it. Feeling his arms wrap around my waist stuffing his head in my neck. With every breath he took, I feel shivers down my back.

"Hey Alex your dat- oh. Em I interrupting something?" My mom asked. I shake my head letting go of Stiles. Him doing the same. "No. Um Ill be down in a minute" she nods and exits the room.

"You okay?" I say as I turn to my best friend. He nods. "You should get down stairs. Wouldn't want Trevor to be waiting to long" O could tell easily he doesn't like him. I don't know why thought? I mean Stiles is the one who keeps telling me to get a 'boyfriend'. Maybe that is a sign that he doesn't like me? Well of course he doesn't he is in love with Lydia.

"Right, walk me?" He nods again. And grabs my hand pulling me to the staircase. He stops at the top, and lets go of my hand. I, immediately miss his warm hand. Walking down the stairs I see Trevor starstruck at the bottom. Making me blush slightly. Finally at the bottom, I walk to Trevor and give him a smile.

"You look absolutely stunning"

"Thank you. You look cute, I mean hot....Um handsome" I smile embarrassed. He chuckles.

"Shall we?" He ask while sticking out him arm. I nod and look up at Stiles. He looks at me with sad eyes but he offered me a small smile and disappeared into the hallway. I frown, 'Did I do something?'.....

**In the middle of the date**

Stiles pov

I hate that Alex is going on a date with him. I mean couldn't she have gone on a date with... ....with.....with me.

Ugh! So let me catch you up of my feelings. At the game, When I was standing on that stage, every word came out easily. And I meant all of it, and I'm almost 100% sure I'm in love with my best friend. I don't know if its a good thing or not but lets just hope this is all worth it.

Oh, and by "this" I mean right now I'm in bushes of Beacon Hills Park. Trevor took Alex on a picnic for the date. Right now he is telling her a story about when he was little. Boring!!! I mean she was with me throughout my childhood and she lived them with me...so One point Stiles!

So my plan was to make Trevor look like a bad guy. So I may or may not, had Scott put something in the picnic basket. I also grabbed his phone from the locker room during practice and put my number in but putting in as the name 'MyBaby' and I had myself a little conversation...with myself..but in like Trevor's ph- you get the point. So If Alex sees that she'll know he os a cheater and a liar. And then I win.