Pt. 2 Stiles @dylan_1998

~Edited~

clean!!!!

Hey so here is part two for dylan_1998, I remember you asking for a part 2, for you request so here it is.

Requested: I love it, part 2!!!.

Warning: Extremely cheesy

Enjoy!

****

Alex pov

Its been three whole weeks, three whole weeks since I saw stiles, three whole weeks since he yelled at me, three whole weeks since I saw the anger and sadness on his face. I wished I could go up to him and tell him ' I'm sorry ' but I don't think I did anything wrong. It wasn't my fault the stool fell and it wasn't my fault Lydia was a little baby, I mean come on it was a little paint, A little bleach and soap should do it.

A sigh escaped my lip, right now Im listening to my friend Macy blabbering on about how she is going to the game to see her boyfriend play.

"Omg, Alex you should totally come tonight?!" she squeaks. I shake my head slowly.

"Nah, Im good. I think I rather watch The flash then go to a Lacrosse game" Macy rolls her eyes.

"You just don't want to go because Stiles is going to be there. God Alex its been three weeks get over it...I know I may sound like a bitch, but he has made no effort of trying to talk to you or trying to get your attention. So just forget about him and move on!" My eyes were widened.

She does have a point, Stiles the one who I thought was my best friend, didn't even bother to talk to me or glance at me. While I wait up all night thinking he will text or call me, but no. There is not call or text. Maybe Macy is right, maybe Stiles never cared. So why should I?

"Hello, Alex?"

"Huh-wh-what?" Macy rolled her eyes. "I asked if your down on going tonight?" I thought about it for a minute. It wouldn't hurt.

"Yeah sure, pick me up at 6" Macy nods confirming that she will.

**@game**

Author's pov

At 6, Macy pulled up in Alex's drive way. 'Beeping' twice. Alex fixed her sweater. She had Stiles lacrosse sweater but thought it wouldn't be a good idea to wear it. Grabbing her phone and her navy blue beanie (A/n:Anybody watched 'the internship'?) and hoped down the stairs closing and locking her door behind her. Stepping into the passenger seat, she turned to her friend and smiled.

10 mins later  

Pulling up into the parking lot of the school, Alex breathed in slowly and walked to the field, with Macy following closely behind. Both girls find a seat on the bleachers and shiver as their bottoms touch the cold metal. 

Alex looked up and stared at the field, looking for the number 24, Yet she didn't find it. But what she did find was two sparkling brown eyes staring directly at her. There he stood, her ex best friend, the person that was always there to help her or comfort her, the person that would make her laugh and cry, the person who gave her the kiss which created millions of little butterflies, the person who left her with a sore heart.

Sighing Alex turned away and looked down. She played with the bracelet Stiles bought her.

During the middle of the game the team was huddled up, Stiles kept glancing at Alex and she finally had enough of it. She stands up and starts to walk down the bleacher rows, but feels a tug on her sweater. She turns back and sees Macy.

"Where are yo-" Buy Macy turns and looks at Stiles stare right at Alex. Sighing she understands why her friend wants to leave. Nodding her head giving Alex a soft smile. Alex returned the gesture and walked down the row. Stepping down each step. After her last step she bumps into a firm chest.

Looking up she sees Scott. She mummbles a 'sorry' and begins to walk away but Scott pulls her back.

"Just stand here for a second" he says then runs to the field, Alex eyes follows him running and she sees Stiles standing on a mini stage and the lacrosse players lining up in front of him. He takes out some note cards.

"Uh- Hey there, um-wow okay, Alex, I wanna apologize. For yelling at you and for also ignoring you. And if Im being honest the time I wasn't talking to you, I was writting this. But I dont need these dumb note cards" he throws the note cards and looks directly at Alex. "Im sorry, I never wanted to hurt you and I know that you helped me ask Lydia out even tho it was a fail. You were standing there right next to me, I know Im annoying and can be an ass sometimes, but I know that you will put up with it...but when you said 'go find a new best friend' I-I-I couldn't breathe....I lost it. I remember going to Scott with tears running down my face. And I felt like shit, which I deserve because I made you feel like shit....and Im sorry Alex...Im truly unbelievably sorry. Me and you...we are like Batman and Robin....of course Im Batman...ha. I want my Best friend back...I-I want my Alex back. Please forgive my. Please?" Alex had tears in her eyes and so did Stiles. The lacrosse players turned around and the word 'S-O-R-R-Y' was spelled out.

Alex chuckled to herself. Stiles ran to Alex and was panting when he said "Do you forgive me?" Alex looked at her Best friend. "Yes. Now give me a hug you cheesy dork". Stiles smiled like the idiot he is and gave Alex the biggest bear hug ever. Both of them parted and Laughed. But from the corner of Alex's eye she sees a lacrosse player wink. She blushes but ignores it.

She finally had her best friend back. The boy she is extremely and unbelievably in love with. But she knows that he will always see her as just a friend....well at least best friend.

Stiles pov

Im so happy she for gave me. But I saw that lacrosse player winked at her, and it made me feel jealous. 'Wait what!? Jealous! No thats impossible. Why would I feel j- oh shit. I-I think I like Alex!'

****
So this is part two, and I know its kinda late to update this, but eh.

Hope you liked it. There will be a part three to this so you just wait.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Bye!