Stiles {requested}

~Edited~

Dirty/comfortable!

Request: Hia, my name is Soleil and I'd like to request a dirty one for stiles, where he farts in my face. 😂

For:*Sosol21*

Warnings: Make out, Cuss word, farting.

****

Soleil POV

I wake up to the sun burning my eye lids. I groan and move to my side extending my right arm and smacking it on something hard.

"Ow" I hear my boyfriend stiles for 3 years say. Oops must have hit him in the balls again.

"Sorry babe" I say laughing as he holds his area. He glared at me playfully and lean in and kiss me. I instantly pulled away.

"Come back" Stiles whined. I shake my head.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet" I say and he just smiles.

"I don't care, now come here" once again he leans in and his soft plumped lips move in sync with mine. The kiss got heated fast and I was straddling him. His hands are on my waist and I start kissing his neck.

"Fuck, baby girl" he moans. I could feel him getting hard. When I was about to pull off his shirt he tossed me aside and started crawling off the bed. I went after him confused.

"Stiles, why are y-" but I  was cut off by a loud, long noise. Let just say my face as centimeters away from stiles's ass. Yup you guessed it, he farted in my face.

I backed away looking shocked at stiles. He turned around slowly and looked at my face.

"Did you just?" I say, and then burst out laughing. Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Shut up soleil!" But I continued to laugh. I stopped laughing when a fart came out of my ass. Oh god.

Now it was stiles turn to laugh. I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

"Shut up, you ass!" I say, letting out short giggles. I leaned in kissed him and then jumped off the bed grabbing him by the hand.

"Come on, let's go make some banana pancakes!" I say and I run down the stairs.

"Hell yeah! I love you soleil!!" He yells from the top of the stairs and runs down to help me.

"I love you too Stilinski!"

The rest of the day was being lazy and us watching the maze runner, and me saying 'hey babe, Thomas looks like you' and of course farting.

****

I hope you liked it.

I know it might be weird....cuz the farts and all. But eh I found it cute in a way. 😂

For *Sosol21* <hope you like it.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Bye