Liam {Requested }

~Edited~

Dirty!!!!!!!

Request: can i do a request? If yes then can it be about Liam and can it be a smut and the reader and Liam are mates.

🚨Warning🚨: Smut, teasing, cuss words, hard sex.

Requested by *imagine_teewolfs*

****

Y/n pov

You and Liam have been dating for a year and 2 months now and you two were mates. Mates are like soul mates, you couldn't live with out them, some say mates were brought by faith others say love at first sight. Truth is all of the above. You and Liam could feel each others emotions and you would know if one of you's were hurt, because you could get the wound too. You and Liam love wach other and you crave each others touch and kiss and sometimes you both can't control it.

And right now at this moment you were craving him so bad. You wanted to feel his lips on your, you wanted to feel him touch your body, you most definitely wanted him to moan your name. You couldn't handle the dirty yet sexy thoughts coming to your brain. So you text him.

MyBeta💕: Hey can you come over. Like NOW!! It an emergency!

You quickly get a response back.

MyBaby💓: Im on my way!! Hold on babygirl!

You bit your lip, you loved it when he called you 'babygirl' it made you horny. Not only 5 mins have passed and you hear a knock at your window. You quickly stand and open the window letting a worried Liam in.

"Baby, whats wro-" you wasted no time and you attached your lips with his. He grabbed your shoulders and pulled you back slightly just enough to detached your lips, causing you to groan.

"Babe, whats the emerg- wait. Are you...are you horny?" you could feel your cheeks heat up and look down. You felt hot breath on your ear and you moaned at this. "Good" you heard Liam whisper. You look back up at him and his eyes are now a darker blue then before and his hands are grabbing your ass pulling you closer.

You smashed your lips with his and he wasted no time kissing you back. He licked your bottom lip, but you loved to tease so you declined him and he groaned. Liam grabbed your ass harder and gave it a slap and you gasped allowing him to stick his tounge in with yours and you both explored each others mouth. You could feel Liam get hornier every second, not just because of the emotion but because you could feel Liam Jr. You smirked and pushed Liam on to the bed causing him to bounce a little. You pulled of your black shirt and slowly pulled of your shorts.

You heared a moan from Liam and you slowly walled to Liam seductively and sat on his lap and dick. He was hard as a rock and you moaned at the feeling of your area next to his. You two continued kissing, Liam kissed down your neck and bit it too. You wanted to have him already but knowing Liam he was going to tease you first. Liam pinned you down on the bed and started kissing down your stomach. He reached for your bra strap and unhooked it. You threw your bra on the floor and played with Liam's hair as he sucked and nibbled on your nipple.

"Umm Fuck, Liam uhm!" you moan. Liam started kissing down your stomach again and went down to your panties. Rubbed your inner thighs and started kissing them. You couldn't take it anymore, you wanted him. He slowly took of your panties and he immediately shoved 3 fingers up. You moaned and arched your back. This pleasure was amazing. Liam rubbed your clit as his fingers thrusted faster and faster he kissed your thighs and sucked on them too.

Finally your juice was all over his fingers. He licked them clean and he pulled down his boxers. He rubbed himself infront of you and you just wanted him. He positioned himself and slammed into you, giving you no time to adjust. You threw your head back and moaned loudly. You could feel hot heavy breathing on your neck. "Fuck, babygirl!. You feel so good. Uhmm Y/n!" His words drove you crazy.

As he continued to moan in your ear which was like music, you could feel a knot in your stomach. You were getting closer and closer until Liam hit your g-spot, which threw you off the hook. You both released and he collapse right next to you.

You turn to him and kiss his shoulder just below his tattoo, yes he had a tatoo and you had the same one. When you both became mates, a tatoo appeared on both of yours left side shoulders. It indicate that he was yours and you were his.

"Y/n" Liam panted. You turn to him.

"Yeah?"

"I love you"  You smiled.

"I love you" you say back.

"Marry me?" he said playfully. You giggled at how cute he was.

"Go to bed wolf boy" you say and cuddled closer. "Can we do this again?" he asked.

"Well, of course. You could do what ever you want to me. We are mates remember" he nodded and smile. He leaned down and kiss your nose and brought you closer to him. You closed your eyes falling asleep in your boyfriends arms, in your lovers arms, in you best friend arms, in you mates arms.

The end

****
Hello!!

I hope you liked it!! Sorry if its to dirty. But i try 😂.

This was requested and I hope you like it, let me know if you want me to change things?

Request are still open!

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Bye.