Allison Argent

~Edited~

Clean/Dirty ish!!!

What happens: You and Allison have been best friends for years and you have developed a crush on her, after finding out she and Scott were a thing you both have an argument, this results to you and her having a make out session in the and Scott walks in.

Warning: Jealousy, Some what sexual contact.

Enjoy.

****

Y/n pov

You couldn't believe the news you were hearing. Your 'best friend ' , who might you add is you crush since god knows when, is dating a wannabe lacrosse player. (A/n: No hate on my boy Scott. Love him to death. Its just for the imagine)

How could she not tell me? We are best friends! Unbelievable!? You thought. You push pass Maya or Maria, or whatever her name is. She's the one who told you the news and you were just so mad.

You thought about confronting Allison in school, but you hated attention and that's all you'll get if you make a secne. So you avoided Allison all day. But that was easy seeing as she didn't bother looking your way, No. She was with her boyfriend. Scott McCall.

After the final bell rang and you made your way to Allison's house. As you pull up to the drive way, you see McCall leaving her house with a smile. You rolled your eyes and park the car. You exist the car and walk to her door. You knock and she opens the door. She has a smile on her face but it faded away when she saw a frown on your face.

"Hey Y/n, what's wr-" but you cut her off.

"Can we talk"

"S-sure. Uh come in" you walk in and you both head to her room. She closes the door and turn towards you.

"Allison, we have been best friend since pre-k, and I love you to death, but lately you have been ignoring me and avoiding my calls and texts and then to find out your with McCall, which I still can't get ov-"

"Hold on. I have not been avoiding you, what are you talking about. You stopped talking to me. And so what if I'm dating McCall- Scott. I love him!" Your heart broke as she said that. You didn't know what came over you, but you lean in and smashed your lips with her soft ones. There were so many sparks and fireworks. You have always wanted to do this and you loved it. You pulled away and looked down.

"Ally I'm sorry. I-I don-" but you were cut off by Allison's lips connecting with yours. Only this time, you didn't lean in and kiss her, she kissed you.

You were happy, and you kissed back. You loved the way her lips moved with hers. Your little kiss turned into a heated make out. You pushed her back and started kissing down her neck. Leaving marks. You could her he music like moans fill your ears and that turned you on so much. You pulled away and she pulled your shirt off. Her soft hands ran down your curves and you puuled of her shirt as well. She flipped you over and she started kissing down your stomach, you moan loving the feeling she was giving you. Her hands were near your area and you couldn't wait til it touched. But your heated moment was interrupted by a cough. You both jumped up and saw McCall standing right there looking shocked.

"Scott, w-what are you doing back" Allison said. You looked down slightly at McCall and noticed his boner. You smirked, he was cute just annoying.

"I-I-I forgot my bag, um w-what? I don't know if I should be mad or turned on" you giggled and stood up, you walked over to him.

"Apparently your very turned on, seeing as McCall Jr wants to join" you smirk. He gulped and looked at Allison for permission, she bit her lip nodding. He looks back at you.

"Come on, McCall" you grab his collar and bring to the bed, thathat night, you, Allison and McCall had a fun/rough night.

****

Hey hope you liked it!

I just realized after reading it that  I typed "McCall" a lot  😂.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Bye