Malia Tate/Hale

~Edited~

Clean.

What happens: You and Malia are spooning and your holding her yet your not very comfortable, she can tell and she turns your around and holds you.

Warning: Stalia Sence

This is somewhat the Sence Stiles and Malia had when Stiles was imagining Malia and him cuddling.

Enjoy!

****

Y/n pov

You lay there holding a pillow and trying to sleep. But you couldn't, not with out her in your arms. You missed her hair in your face, her smell in your nose, her warmth in your arms. Sighing wishing she was her- your thoughts were interrupted by a window opening and shutting.

Turning around you see her standing there. Wearing one of your shirts and some sweatpants. Her hair is down and messy.

"Malia-" but you were cut off by her lips on yours. You shut your eyes and bring your hand to her cheek. Pulling away she lifts up the sheets and slides into your bed. Coming closer towards you while you wrap your arms around her.

Closing your eyes you could finally go to sleep. Well sorta, you still seem to not be able to sleep sighing quietly trying not to disturb Malia. But she heard you and she turn towards you.

"What!?" she growled lightly.

"N-well...its just.. I-Im-" you were cute off by her small smile. She turned you around and wrapped her arm around you. You smile and melt into her. You felt a small kiss on your shoulder and her head digging into your neck.

Now your comfortable, you weren't sure if you were in love with Malia or if you just like her. But whatever this feeling was...you hope it stays forever. Finally being able to sleep you bring your hand to Malia's and entwine it together. Closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep.

****
(I know its short, sorry)

Tbh I love Stalia! I mean come on....Malia and Stiles are adorable...and they are great for each other...But nothing will ever beat Sydia!

Well eh, I tried to recreate somewhat of the cute Stalia sence. Hope you like it.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Bye!💓