Jackson Whittemore

~Edited~

Clean!

What Happens: You are at a lacrosse game and you are going for your school which was opposite from Beacon Hills. You happened to run into Jackson and have a slight argument about what team is going to win. At the end Beacon Hills high wins and you owe Jackson a date.

Warnings: Cocky attitude, Lots of smirking.

Hope you enjoy!!

****

Y/n pov

You walk onto the field of your schools rivalry. You only came her to support your older brother. You walk towards the bleachers when you we pushed, waiting to hit the ground yet you didn't. But instead you felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist you look up and see a gorgeous looking human. He pulled you to your feet and still left his hands on your waist, while you continued to stare at his amazing jaw line. He saw that you were staring.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" He said with a smirk. 'Great' you thought, 'Just another cocky hormonal boy'. you pushed him away and doing so you saw he is wearing lacrosse gear, yet it wasn't your team. Your eyes widened. If your brother saw you talking to one of the rivalry teams player he fill freak.

"Let me guess, your boyfriend wouldn't want you talking to me?" The boy said with and eyebrow raised and still held a perfect smirk. Glaring at him you say "brother actually, but I wouldn't want to talk to you anyways so excuse me" you try pushing passed him but he grabs your arm.

"Hold on, what's your name?" You continue to glare at him and pull your arm away harshly, "That's none of your business" You snap. He chuckles lightly.

"Feisty, I like it. Now come on cupcake, what's your name?"

"Don't call cupcake! And I'm not giving you my name. No if you could please get out of my way so I can watch my brother and his team win the game"

"Whoa there sugar, What makes you think they are going to win the game" You roll your eyes and sigh. "Because they don't have you! And because our lacrosse team is the best" He laughs at this. "Honey, we are going to win" He smirks

"The hell you are, our team is going to win!!"

"Oh really?" He smirks once again which is getting kind of annoying.

"Yes really" You say raising your eyebrow. He nods up and down.

"Okay" He says then smirks. Which causes you to wonder what he is thinking about.

"What?!" you ask.

"Well since you believe that your team will win, then how about a deal?" you rasied you eyebrow. "What kind of 'deal'?"

"Well, If your team wins then I will leave you alone and you will never see my gorgeous looking face ever again" you smile at this.
"But-" He smirks and this time it was a small one. He puts his hands on your waist bring you closer. "If we win, you have to go on a date with me on Saturday"

Your eyes widened but then quickly smirk. "I have a boyfriend"

"Oh really-" you nodded. "What's his name?" you think for a second. "David, and we have plans Saturday" you say.

"Well then, I-I...I guess you have to cancel those plans, cuz you'll be on a date with me" he smirks

"What no!?! You said only if you win!"

"But I thought you had plans with David?"

"Who's David?" you ask. And then realization hit you. 'Shit' you thought

"Aha, well seeing as you have no boyfriend and no plans Saturday. I'll take that as a deal" he says with a smile, not a smirk and actual smile.

Rolling your eyes you mumble a 'fine' and smirk.

"Good thing my teams gonna kick your ass. Good look..."

"Jackson"

"Right, well good luck Jackson you'll need it" you say and walk away.

"Thanks sugar, but we are gonna win!" he yells. "Its Y/n, never sugar!" you yell back and sit down on the cold metal bleachers.

****

At the end. Jackson scored the last shot which meant Beacon Hills High did in fact win the game. Smiling to your self, you couldn't help but feel excited for this date.

"I'll pick you up at 8, sugar!!" Jackson yelled and walked inside te school. You giggles while following your brother and his team back to the buses.

****

Did y'all like that?

Was it good? Idk

Hoped you liked it. Especially if your a Jackson fan!

So the next few updates will be the characters I didn't do yet.
Which are:
·The twins
· Malia Tate/Hale
·Lydia Martin
·Kira Yukimora