Liam Dubar Imagine

What happens: The story of how you met Liam

Warning: None

*12years ago*

Y/n POV

You sit on the swing set and watch your classmates run by. You could feel the wind blowing in your y/h/c hair. A sigh escaped your lips as you sit alone on the lonely swing. You didn't really fix in much, its not that your not one to talk much, but more as one to talk to much.

People called you annoying and weird which didn't effect you at first, but after a while you just shut everyone out. You turn your head slightly to the right and see a boy standing by the black gate looking nervous. You frown your eyebrows seeing as you have never seen him before.

Realization hit you, 'he's new' you thought. Maybe this is your chance to start of fresh. You stand up from your swing leaving it to move back and forth. You start walking to the boy and soon you were right in front of him. You licked your lips slightly and smiled.

"Hi my name is Y/n Y/l/n" you stuck your hand out for him to shake it, which he did and you drew your hand back from his. You were expecting him to tell you his name too, yet he just stood there looking at you.

"And you are?" You move your hand to give him a hint. "Oh right sorry. My name is Liam, Liam Dunbar" you smile and he returns it.

"Well Liam, seeing as your new and I don't have anyone to play with, you wanna play tag?" You say putting a little °jazz hand° He smiles at this and nods his head excitedly. You tap his shoulder and say "Tag, your it!" And take of running. You look back and see Liam smile and then chase after you.

From then on you two have been the best of friends, you have sleepovers and told each other everything. On your 13th birthday Liam gave you your first kiss (his too) and you have had a crush on your best friend ever since

*Now*

Liam's POV

"And that's the sorry of how we met, there you happy Mason!" I say. He nods his head. I turn and see Y/n smile at her dorky friend. I'm glad she came up to me that day, that she touched my shoulder and became my first friend, even though I wanted to be more then friends. Yes I am in love with my best friend.. I know its wrong but I can't help it. She's beautiful. I just wish I could have the balls to tell her. One day.

********

So that was the story of how you met Liam!!! Liam is my favorite character on the show, so I thought why not!

Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment.

REQUEST ARE OPEN!!!

BYE