Chapter 14

Ink's/Encre's P.O.V...

Error and I are laying in bed together just holding onto each other, and being happy.  I cannot remember the last time I've been this happy. Error pulls me closer and I cuddle into him happily. "What ever happened to our universe?" Error asks.  "We could go and find out." I answer.  "After one thing."  He says.  I look up at him and he is smirking.  I feel fear fill me to the brim.  I try to get out of his grip but I cannot.  "Ink!!! Ink!!! Ink calm down!!!" Error shouts at me.  I am having flashbacks and I am having a panic attack. I manage to get out of his grip. "Ink!!! What's wrong???" He shouts grabbing my hand.  I am trembling and shaking far too much to the point I am incapable of speaking. Error then kisses me and I feel myself starting to relax as tears start to leak from my eyes. He pulls back and holds me. "I-I'm s-sorry." I stutter trying to hold back the tears. "Inky... I promise I will never hurt you. I promise." Error says.  

Time skip...

Error and I are walking around just looking in multiple universes.  We soon come to Underfell and I stop.  Error's hand slips from mine.  "Inky?" He says turning around. "Can... We... N-Not be here... I don't w-want them to see me."  I ask with tears in my eyes.  Error comes over and holds me close.  "Come on, this place isn't that bad." Error laughs and drags me along with him.  I'm scared... I don't want to be here. Error drags me everywhere and calls Underfell Sans over. "Come on Inky!"  Error laughs his voice glitching here and there. Underfell Sans eyes widen seeing me. "Ink... Error... I thought you two hated each other."  Fell says.  I am frozen in place not being capable of moving. "Ink?" Error says grabbing my hand.  I move away from him and start going off as eyes are on me.  "Wait isn't that him?"  "Wait till Grillby hears about this!"  I hear.  I start to move faster and I soon find myself in Snowdin. I am hiding in an alleyway.  "Encre is that you?" I hear.  I swing my huge paintbrush and hit someone.  "YOU CREEP DON'T JUST STARTLE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!!" I shout in surprise.  I then see Grillby.  I am frozen in place, I cannot move again.  I hate this place... I hate this place. "Encre?" He says getting up.  "Encre, you changed, that's to be expected though right, hehe, Dream told me what happened to the baby. I didn't know... If I would have known what was happening to you I would have come to get you." Grillby says.  "INK!!!" I hear. "Encre? Please... Tell me what is wrong." Grillby says coming over to me.  I slowly reach a hand towards him and he grabs my hand gently.  "You really got short, hm?"  He teases me. I smile softly before hugging him.  He hugs me back as we hear "INK!!! INKY WHERE ARE YOU???" "Ink is your new name right?"  Grillby says. I nod slowly.  "Grillby have you seen an adorable Sans in all beige?"  I hear.  I hold onto Grillby and he says "Nope, and you better pay your fucking tab!" "Jeez, I will." Sans huffs and goes off calling for me.  Grillby takes me inside and many people's eyes widen.  Grillby and I catch up on all the years we had been away from each other, but it all seems so distant now.  "Ink... I should probably be calling you that right?" Grillby says.  A frown forms on my face and I nod.  Grillby takes my hand and kisses my head. "Ink... I will still care about you, as I did Encre. You are the same, twisted person I care about... But now Ink and Error have returned... I guess... We are left as friends right?"  Grillby says sadly, with a soft smile on his face. Tears start to gather in my eyes.  I feel upset about this. I don't like this... Why is it I have to always suffer? And why in silence?  I laugh my usual laugh and say "Of course!!! We'll always be friends right?" My voice shifted to the new one I am supposed to play as.  Grillby nods and we both drink hardcore whiskey like we did all the time before.  We talk and laugh and make fun of the customers that are stuck underground till their human can take them all up there, like before.  Before I became pregnant, before I suffered multiple times, because of Nightmare and Underfell Sans, before I died and became this... This person, who isn't actually me. Who am I?  Grillby goes silent looking behind me and towards the door. I turn my head curiously and see Error who looks relieved. I smile and I go over to him.  I laugh my usual laugh and then I go silent as Error tells me how worried he was about me.  I just laugh and tell him everything is alright with my usual smile. 

Third Person's P.O.V...

As Ink and Error left.  Ink and Underfell Grillby shared one last look at each other and smiled. Ink left with a few tears rolling down his cheeks. Grillby smiled as Ink turned and walked with Error, the destroyer of world's. Grillby shed a single tear from his right eyes as they both shared a single thought Loving each other would be forbidden in this game, no matter how much they bend the rules. No matter the feelings or emotions of each other. Their love is forbidden.

The end~