Chapter 9

I have been staring at my magic looking for a soul the past month.  I am laying down on my back looking for it. I turn into a bat to look for it too.  Every other time I have been pregnant I could see it while I am a bat. I close my eyes hoping that I am not pregnant.  I open my eyes and I see a small purple soul.  My heart stops and I am filled with fear.  I change back and I look for it to see it up in my rib cage beside my soul.  Tears are streaming down my face due to the fear I possess currently.   I hear a knock and I break down into tears as I form a magic stomach for the soul.  It floats down and ignites, I start to sob hard while looking at it.  "I'm gonna die..."  I say fear filling me to the brim.  "Encre... I... What happened?" I hear.  I feel arms go around me and I am crying harder.  "Grillby you fucking asshole!!! Why'd you do this to me!!!"  I sob loudly.  "Encre... What did Grillby do?"  I hear.  "HE GOT ME PREGNANT AND NOW I AM GOING TO DIE!!!"  I sob hard.  "Oh... He is toast!!!" I hear.  I feel myself being lifted and carried.  I hold my stomach protectively as I am being carried.  "Grillby... I trusted you with Encre... AND YOU GET HIM PREGNANT!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!"  I hear and now the voice is clearly Nightmare's.  I wipe my eyes of the tears I am crying.  "I DIDN'T KNOW!!!"  I hear Grillby shouts.  "HOW COULDN'T YOU!!! ENCRE IS GONNA DIE UNLESS WE GET HIM TO A CERTAIN TIMELINE!!!"  Nightmare shouts.   "I'll take him..."  I hear.  "Sans careful of how long you spend there..."  Nightmare warns.  

I soon find myself being pushed through a portal.  "Stay here so you don't die... Here people have very little chance of dying, having fun being bored..."  Sans says before turning around to leave through a portal.  "Please... Don't leave me... Don't leave me alone..."  I beg as tears start to pour from my eyes. He leaves and the portal closes.  I feel betrayed heavily and sorrow fills me.  "Why... Why... Why..."  I mutter while grabbing my skull in mental agony.  "Hey... You alright?"  I hear.  I grab my stomach and I cry out in sorrow.  It is a rogue cry of nearing death.  I stop and I just hold myself sobbing.  Suddenly the sorrow and everything that hurt disappears.  I then hear "That is Lord Encre... From the Vampire Universe... Why is he so small?"  I feel relaxed and my spine unlocks a few vertabrae.  "Do you remember me?"  I hear.  My spine locks back up and I feel even more scared.  I slowly lift my head to see Cross, Nightmare's ex-partner.  Killer Sans is also a partner of his. I shrink back and start to move away.  There are still tears streaming down my face. I try to transform and I cannot do that either.  I bow my head and place it to the ground begging for mercy since I am powerless.  Something about this world just sucked most of my magic away.  "Encre..."  I hear.  I do not move as someone touches my back.  Then there's that soothing feeling again.  "You shouldn't be sitting like that."  I hear then feel arms go around me gently.  I curl into them feeling better.  I sniffle a few times and rub my eyes.  "Here you need this."  I hear and then a small ball with a star gets placed in my hand.  I look up to see someone I recognize.  I sniffle a few times then I get picked up.  "You are only a child."  They say, then their eyes go wide.  They start to carry me and I fall asleep.  

I wake up to humming and someone rubbing my stomach.  I open my eyes blinking a few times then the rubbing stops.  "Hey... Encre, are you alright?"  I hear.  I place a hand over my stomach and the small soul calms down.  I look around then see them again.  I nod slowly and then they look worried as they ask "How old are you?"  "Forty three years old."  I answer.  They nod.  "So you are roughly five years old..."  I hear.  I go to sit up but someone gently pushes me back down. "Did my brother get you pregnant?"  I hear.  My whole face goes bright rainbow and I cover it.  I feel the soul eating some of the magic surrounding it and I gasp in pain.  I cover over my mouth.  "It is starting..."  I hear.  "Why did you come here?  You should know by now for you it is a death trap."  One says.  "They just shoved me here saying being here is the only way I will survive child birth... Dream... I'm scared because children of my species in my Universe don't make it through it... And I don't think I have enough magic to keep the baby alive for more than a couple weeks."  I say looking up at him fearfully.  I feel it continuing to feed off my magic and it is burning.  "Encre... Encre... Are you alright?"  I hear.  "I've never gone through this before... Why is it hurting so much?!?!"  I panic grabbing my stomach.  "You don't have enough magic to support it... And it is going to kill you Encre..."  I hear and I shake in fear.

A month later...

I have fully recovered from miss carrying the child and I am still trapped in the universe till they think I have given birth.  Which is squeduled roughly for 10 months.  Dream and Cross are always with me. Dream is carrying me currently and there are awes going around.  "Cross... Dream... Did you have a kid?"  I hear. I keep my eyes closed and I am trying to sleep.  "Hey, Lord Encre... I didn't know you had nap times too."  Cross laughs.  "Shut it!!! You butt!!! I am a powerful war lord in my universe have you know. And once I get my magic back I'll rip you to pieces Cross."  I state my voice angered cause he woke me up fully.  "Awe~ You're,cranky~"  He says before my eyes switch colour.  He shuts his mouth quickly.  "That's what I thought."  I groan before cuddling back into Dream.  My eyes go back to normal and I whimper slightly.  "Cross he is heavy can you carry him?"  Dream says putting me in Cross's arms.  Cross is stiff as a board and I latch onto him quickly.  "That is adorable."  I hear.  "Here I'll carry the little cutie~"  I hear.  I am then being lifted up.  "Cutie?"  I mutter questionably.  I then see a Gaster there and tears form in my eyes.  "Wait... Why are you crying?"  He asks.  I grab onto them and hug them tightly.  "Papa..."  I mutter.  They go stiff in my arms.  "Wait... Gaster you do look a lot like his dad in his universe."  Cross says.  "I do?"  I hear.  I feel myself falling asleep and then I pass out in his arms.  

Third Person's P.O.V...

Gaster is holding Encre in his arms as Cross! Sans and Dream! Sans laugh and talk with Gaster.  "Why would his parents do that?  To abandon your child like that..."  Gaster says.  "He has not had it easy, and his world is splitting apart... He also just had a miss carriage... He is pretty depressed too."  Cross! Sans says.  Dream! Sans nods and says "He is adorable, unless angered or sad. And when he is in full rogue state it is quite terrifying."   "Warlord... I heard him mention something of that."  Gaster says as Encre shifts in his grip of him.  Encre sleeps away soundly.  "This is actually the youngest I have ever seen him, other than him being mortal like us... He is quite the interesting character."  Cross! Sans says.  Dream! Sans frowns but then smiles saying "He is with us for the next 10 months at least unless my brother truly abandoned him here."  "I hope I can make him stay... Something tells me we are going to be like family."  Gaster says looking at the sleeping Encre in his arms.