Chapter 13

I wake up to being in the dark. Everything is suddenly bright and I have to close my eyes.  "He's alive... He really is!"  I hear.  I open my eyes again and I notice I am in a container. I slide down the side of the container and I feel nothing.  "Why are his eyes white?"  I hear.  My leg is burning suddenly but I barely feel it, my mind has gone blank as a tear rolls down my cheek. "He's not even responding to silver... What happened to him?"  I hear someone say angrily.  More tears start to stream down my face and collect at the bottom of the container. "Wait he is crying... That means something right?"  I hear.  I then only feel pure anger. My tears become red and only red and the star in my eye is red. "He is angry... Why is he angry?"  I hear.  The colour then disappears from both and I am incapable of feeling anything.  The tears stop and I just lay there, not moving or anything.  No thoughts, no movement, no sound, just silence.  

I was removed from the container by someone, I didn't care to look at them.  I am standing in front of a table with two sets of clothes on it. I chose the set Fell Mettaton made for me.  There was a few gasps and muttering. I am zoned out and very lose so moving me around is easy.  I just am running on automatic.  There is no colour to anything, just black and white and various shades of grey. "What is wrong with him?!?" I hear someone shout, but it is a mere whisper to me. "He's given up... Look at him I bet he doesn't even think he's alive!" I hear the whispers.  I then open a portal below me and fall not caring.  I close the portal as I continue to fall.  There are screams and then nothing as it stop suddenly.  Then there is a slow descent towards something. I open my eyes moments later hearing the whispering.  I then see Underfell Sans there. He looks like he is shouting but then his lips stop moving as I sit up.  He slowly leans down and reaches towards me.  I do not move as tears are streaming down his face.  He is then shouting again and there is nothing but a whisper.  Suddenly we teleport and he starts to hit at me, but nothing happens.  It doesn't hurt, I don't feel him touching me.  Suddenly everything disappears and I am alone.  No one is there, just me.  I am wearing nothing and I look down at myself as I am no longer covered in scars. 

Years upon years later...

I am walking around an AU with no name.  I feel hate, and sorrow, but I show that I am happy and cheerful all the time. Till today... Error shows up and says his usual speech, but I don't react to it like I normally do.  Error looks confused as I just pull out my paint brush and start to attack him without a word.  I dodge and swing my paintbrush, but say nothing as he continues to shout and swear.  I sigh suddenly and Error backs off completely confused.  "Ink... What the fuck is up with you?" He asks in his usual glitchy voice, that I have become so accustomed to.  I do not respond till I say "Just leave the AU alone..."  My voice isn't powerful and prideful like it always is.  My voice is calm, and collect.  Error just leaves and so do I.  I usually stay to party with the saved AU. I go back to where I first found myself and I just sit in silence, surrounded by nothing.  

Hours go by then there are footsteps.  "Ink... What is wrong? You pissed off that I destroyed a universe recently or something?" I hear suddenly.  I remain silent and put my act on.  "Error!!! It is you!!! How did you find your way here???"  I shout with an excited voice and showing all the emotion I can muster up.  "What?"  He mutters. "I will make up for earlier and defeat you so you can no longer destroy AU's!!!"  I shout then do my normal pose.  Error looks confused and then I see it.  All emotion drops from my face and my posture shifts.  "Fallacy... I'm surprised... You changed..."  I state and his eyes widen.  "Encre... That is you?" He says.  "Has been for years... Years, upon years, of fake emotion."  I answer.  His body goes stiff as I run a hand where my old scar used to be. "Ink!!!" I hear suddenly.  I approach Error and he smiles.  The smile soon disappears as I punch him across the face and he hits the ground.  "INK!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" I hear.  It is Dream but I say nothing.  "Fallacy, you... You..."  I say angrily before relaxing.  The world goes back to normal.  Error gets back up holding his cheek. "I deserved that..." Error says.  I then run to him and hug him tightly.  Error hugs me and we both go down to the floor.  Error is holding me like I am the most precious thing in the world. I place my head on his shoulder.  I start to hum.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You never know, dear, how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping

I dreamt I held you in my arms

When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken

So I hung my head, and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You never know, dear, how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy

If you could only say the same

But if you leave me to love another,

You'll regret it all some day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You never know, dear, how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away.

You told me once dear

That you really loved me

And no one else could come between

Well now you have left me and loved another.

You have shattered all of my dreams

'Cause you are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are grey.

You'll never know dear, just how much I loved you

Please don't take my sunshine away

No, please don't take my sunshine away."

A tear rolls down my cheek and Error holds me closer.  "Inky..." Error says and kisses my skull.  I sob into his chest no longer being able to hold in my sorrow.  He starts to cry as well.  "Encre... I'm so sorry..." Error says as I feel tears land on my skull.

Dreams' P.O.V...

Ink is acting quite strange as he is being violent with Error, instead of talking like he normally does. He then runs over to Error and begins to cry.  That's when Error calls Ink, Encre and Ink calls Error, Fallacy.  My world is spinning and then while they are crying in each other's arms I see their souls above them. I then see them reaching a hand out to each other and Encre's soul slowly disappears. Fallacy shifts and so does Encre.  They are then staring at each other anger both on their face then there are tears of happiness.  I had always wondered why Encre's dreams and good memories changed colour even though he had disappeared from every universe. Error and Ink are hugging before kissing each other.  I feel my soul perk up and I smile, knowing they are both happy. I go back to Haventale to see Gaster drinking again. He had been mourning Encre's death for years now.  I place a hand on his shoulder and he looks over at me.  I open my hand in front of him and smile.  He looks confused but I play the memories.  They are different. He is smiling with people.  He is helping others and then there is one where he is alone then something happens.  His face is blank, but then a different thing happens and suddenly he is clothed.  "Ink?"  Gaster mutters.  Error and Ink are battling in this one.  Then what I just saw happens, then it shows a few dark ones we had seen before.  "Ink is Encre?"  Gaster says before crying.  "I want to see him... But after I sober up." Gaster says.  I nod softly.