Chapter 8

I am waiting for someone to come out of a building since I had seen them enter it.  I am spinning a knife I had acquire from some little fuck.  I see them and they make eye contact with me.  I grab them and force them into the wall. "So... I can be nice or I can be rough which it gonna be?" I state.  "Sans... What are you doing?"  They say.  I laugh.  "My name isn't Sans, Mettaton.  I may be a skeleton like him, but I am far from being him.  Now... I don't care how you do it, but I need you to do some things for me."  I chuckle lowly.  

Time skip... 

I walk into Grillby's and there are a few gasps.  I see Sans with Mettaton and they look like they were arguing.  "I already told you Mettaton... I wasn't Sans."  I state.  Mettaton gulps looking at me, their yellow eyes glaring at me.  "Wait... That innocent little brat... Did that to you???" Sans says before laughing hysterically.  "INNOCENT!!! INNOCENT!!!"  Mettaton screeches.  I then see Grillby and his eyes widen seeing me.  None of the resets I went through effected my scar across my eye.  But I am younger again.  "Hi, Grillby!!!"  I say running over to him.  I am a lot smaller than before due to me being still technically a child in my universe.  "How old are you?" Grillby asks as I pull myself up onto the bar.  "Forty-three."  I answer.  He sweat drops.  "Where I come from adult is one hundred twenty-five so... But that is because I was born rogue and rogues... Surprisingly don't care about age, so it doesn't matter."  I say smirking with a lustful look in my eyes.  Grillby is blushing hard as I lean towards him. "You think he is innocent now?"  Mettaton says.  Grillby comes over and I grab him by the collar.  "SEE I TOLD YOU SO!!!"  Mettaton says.  I pull him towards me and kiss his cheek then hug him.  "Mettaton is a pervert... I am only a child..."  I state.  "We will see about that later..."  Grillby says.  I whisper "You better count on it."  I can feel he is already hard against my leg.  I smirk hard and a few of my spine unlock.  "Already get comfortable?"  He asks leaning me back.  "Grillby... Give him a few weeks."  Sans laughs. Grillby and I glare at him for that comment.  "Sorry... But at least wait to fuck till after closing, or kick us all out first."  Sans mutters.  

Grillby presses into my leg and splits apart my legs.  He pulls my pelvis into him and I pull his collar down.  "What? Can't handle me touching your pelvis, Encre?"  Grillby groans into my neck. "Careful how you talk, or I'll rape you."  I state proudly.  "Innocent... Really now Sans?"  Mettaton says.  "Grillby's fault... He made him horny... Once he is... Oh... It is going to be fun to watch..." Sans says.  Grillby rubs me and that's when I lose it.  I turn and slam him down while making out with him.  There is shouting and cat calling.  Grillby slips a hand into my pants and he is playing with my forming magic.  My cheeks flare up as he is touching my pelvis all over.  His other hand touches my soul and I lose control of my magic as it forms.  I pull back panting my tongue still extended.  There is a heavy amount of lust in my squinted eyes.  Grillby bites my tongue and it begins to bleed.  My fangs extend.  "He is asking for it now... Making him bleed like that..."  Sans scoughs.  Grillby licks my tongue and he is rubbing me gently.  My head is spinning now due to the sexual lust and blood lust in my system.  Grillby pulls back and I surprise him by bowing my head.  Sans chokes since he knows what  that means.  I slip my jacket off and Grillby tilts my head back and licks up my throat.  He then bites down and I gasp.  Blood is dripping down my neck and he licks it up.  "Woah... Grillby and the kid are kinky..."  I hear.  I then zone everything else out.  

Grillby then slams me on the bar and is rubbing me and I manage to just have a vagina there. Grillby slips off my pants and is smirking up at me.  I blush hard and look away.  He brings me closer to him and he leans over me.  "Ready to be fuck senselessly?"  He asks while smirking.  I just make eye contact with him and am about to answer when he slams into me. I gasp in pain and pleasure as he doesn't just stop he begins to pound in and out of me. I am gasping and moaning as he going to fast and rough into me.  I am losing control of myself and I am trying to stay sane.  "Grillby~ I'm gonna... Lose it..."  I moan and groan into the name of his neck as my arms had wrapped around it at some point.  "I want you to lose control, show them why only we can be together."  He groans into my shoulder before biting me and hitting my spot again.  I feel my fangs latch onto his neck before scratching across his shoulder.   He groans into my shoulder before he is on top of the bar.  I lick my fangs and my eyes had switched.  I am choking him sexually and he is smirking up at me as I am riding him.  I had suddenly switched to dominant due to the sudden sharp agonizing pains I was having suddenly.  I squeeze my magic around him playfully and he releases.  "Cute... You're already done..."  I chuckle above him.  We then get really aggressive and I cum hard in the end.  

I wake up a few hours later and I scream realizing what happened.  I run out to see Grillby and I slam him into the wall.  "I told you not to do that to me you jerk!!! You know perfectly well what happened before!!! You couldn't walk for a week afterwards. You idiot!!!"  I shout my voice full of worry.  Grillby just laughs at me.  "You fucker!!!"  I shout hitting him against the wall.  He stops laughing.  "NO!!! I KILLED HIM FUCK!!!"  I shout sadly then groan.  "Ow... Encre..."  Grillby says.  I then see him bleeding, and I force him to sit down.  I start to clean his wounds and he is blushing with how I am treating him.  "Encre!!! Put pants on!!!" I hear Sans shout.  I pull back and I feel Grillby cover over my pelvis.  "Why you looking there, Sans?"  Grillby states as I lick his forehead. He winces.  "I'm sorry... I just... Am worried... Wait... Grillby... Did I eject my magic before falling asleep?"  I state.  "No... You didn't... Does something happen if you don't?" He answers.  My face falls really dark.  "Encre?" Grillby says.  "GREAT JOB GRILLBY!!! YOU HAVE A KID ON THE WAY!!!" Sans shouts and takes off out the door.  "What? I thought your mating season was in a few weeks, not this week... Wait doesn't that mean it ends today too, then?" Grillby says.  I place my head against his chest.  "I am going to die... Or at least become so disable to move, I might as well..." I mutter.  "I know giving birth hurts and all, but there is a low chance of dying, with our modern day medicines."  Mettaton sighs.  I glare at Mettaton.  "Okay you have no idea how my anatomy works from my universe!!! You can shut the fuck up, you mother fucker!!!" I state clearly angry.  Grillby is sniffling and says "I am so proud of you."  "Shut up asshole!!!"  I state hitting him hard.  "What isn't your anatomy like Sans or Papyrus's?"  Mettaton asks confused.  I burst into laughter.  "FAR FROM IT!!! When a rogue vampire like myself gets pregnant before the age of 60 we SPLIT APART!!! JUST TO KEEP DOWN THE FUCKING POPULATION OF CHILDREN WITH CHILDREN!!!! YOU PIECE OF SCRAP METAL!!!"  I start shouting.  Grillby is somehow managing to keep me back then I feel him rubbing the base of my skull.  There are a shit load of snaps and he is carrying me in his arms now.  "OH YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD GRILLBY!!! DEAD!!! WHEN I GET MY MAGIC BACK YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!! I AM GOING TO RIP YOU A NEW ONE!!!" I shout angrily as I now am defenceless.  "How did you do that?"  Quite a few people shout.  "GRILLBY I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL TEAR OUT YOUR FUCKING THROAT IF YOU TELL THEM!!!"  I shout before nawing on his hand. He just starts to pet my head and I stop nawing on him.  My head falls in despair.  "Our secret... I gotta keep my bitch in control."  Grillby says.  My magic kicks back in and all of my spine unlocks and he sweat drops hard.  "Bitch?"  I state as I then throw him through a wall.  "I am no ones bitch you hot headed fucker!"  I say really pissed off then I realize what I just did.  My spine snaps back into my submissive state.  He then groans sitting up.  He makes eye contact with me and I bow my head and shrink in.  Grillby just stands and comes over to me, before pulling me into him.  My head rests on his stomach.