Chapter 11

It has been a week and as soon as people see me I get covered in flower crowns.  My eye twitches as a little kid places a flower crown on my head. They giggle and kiss my cheek. Suddenly I blush and their eyes widen seeing my blush. "It's a rainbow..."  They say in awe. "It is so pretty!!!" They say and my aura switches suddenly.  The kid smiles and I do too. 

Hours go by and there is panicked shouting and running all over the place.  I ignore it mostly and so does the kid.  We don't know each other's names at all but we are playing with the snow and having fun. I giggle and the kid laughs. We both start to stop feeling something negative.  I know the exact aura.  I turn my head and see him.  I start to cower in fear and I go onto all fours. My head bows and I retreat backward suddenly.  "Encre... You are coming with me since well... You are unstable, just look at you. Cowering like that, you whore."  Fallacy says.  I whimper and then he takes a step forward and I just shake my head in panic. My aura switches back to being depressed and in fear.  "Leave him alone you big meany!!! He was just happy!!!"  The kid says. Fallacy goes to strike him and I use my speed and protect the child.  My motherly instincts kicking in.  "Encre... You are coming back with me and I am going to kill you in battle."  Fallacy says and then there is blood dripping from my forehead and the kid gasps.  I am holding back my whimpering and it sounds like I am being strangled. "ENCRE!!!"  I hear.  I let go of the kid and push Fallacy away from us using half what magic I have left.  My soul flickers in my chest and it burns.  "No!!!"  The kid shouts panicked. I am gasping for breath while gripping my chest.  "Why is the spell only working on you!!! I am more powerful than you are!!! I kept you bound and tortured you for hundreds of timelines... Once I find Nightmare... He is gonna get it, just like you."  Fallacy says and my body tenses up completely.  I start to cry just by looking at him and suddenly there is a dark aura around me and my eyes go red.  "I hate you... I hate you... I hate what you did to me!!! And they way you said you loved me! When you didn't at all!!! I hate you!!! And I banish you from being my mate ever again!!!" I saying while crying hysterically.  The sky is starting to shift colours.  Fallacy is suddenly in front of me and his hands are smoking. "Coward..."  I mutter.  I launch towards him and we clash.  I am just keeping by the forest's edge since I have control of the battle. Suddenly I have something in my soul and I launch back. There is a stake in my soul and my whole body begins to smoke.  I rip it from my soul and blood starts to leak from the side of my mouth.  I do not move after that and Fallacy chuckles.  "Have fun turning to dust, Hun."  Fallacy says and goes through a portal.  "MOMMA!!!!"  I hear as I fall forwards face first into the snow.  The aura disappears with Fallacy.  A thought goes through my mind 'No one else got hurt... I'm glad...'  There are a few gasps nearby.  I lay not moving just smoking, then the smoke clears after ten minutes.  Arms go around me and then there is relief on my soul. I feel a different pair of arms go around me and blood just drips from my mouth. I cough and then there is a ton of blood.  "Okay brat... You are going to bite into me."  I hear Cross say. I am in a daze due to the silver so I don't believe the voice is real.  I release a whimper and it almost sounds like a shriek.  "Calm down... Calm down... He thinks you are dead, Encre.  You are fine, now."   I hear then I am being held gently and my aura goes back to its normal depressed and in fear state.  "There we are... We are getting somewhere."  I hear and then the back of my head hurts and I go to jerk away but the base of my neck is rubbed and all magic leaves me and my fangs are left sticking out.  "How did you do that Gaster?"  I hear a gentle voice ask.  "I just did."  I hear.  Suddenly my fangs are stuck into something and I have no control over the flow I drink it at due to me not having magic.  There are pained noises and there are tears in my eyes.  I have no aura at all currently and then I feel my head being pushed down.  I whimper for them to let go, since if I talk I could rip the person apart.  I jerk up tears in my eyes.  "Why did you stop?"  I hear.   I lick the wound and it heals.  "There is only so much blood you can take before the person is drained or unable to live." I mutter.  "Here take my blood too."  I hear a soft voice say.  I shake my head no, but then I get my skull gripped and I shriek loudly, my eyes shut tightly and I am trembling.  "Cross!"  I hear someone say.  I try to stop shaking as my fangs sink into something.  Tears are streaming down my face and I am terrified due to me not being able to see. The grip on my head releases and I release while coughing.  I then lick the wound apologizing for the pain.  I shrink into myself in fear since I cannot see.  "Encre?"  I hear.  I shrink in further and then there is snapping.  "He is terrified... He is going to break his own spine...."  I hear.  "Encre... Come on it is me Papa... Come here..."  I hear a gentle voice say.  I open my eyes and there is a gasp as I shriek quietly.  I gently let out a shriek again and I can see.  I see a tropical shirt and skeleton arms stretched out to me.  I unshrink my spine and I whimper.  I crawl forwards and into the person's lap.  "Why is he so small now?" I hear.  "He is a different type of skeleton monster and his size depends on his magic level, if he were to leave here he would be really big, but he has no magic currently so he is small like a baby child."  I hear.  I feel my skull being stroked gently and I latch onto them softly.  My aura returns in a gentle wave and I am being lifted up gently.  "Come on, let's get you back to your family." I hear in the distance as I fall asleep.

Time skip...

I slam my head on the wall yet again and grumble.  I'm in a blaze of a heat for no reason at all and I have two options.  Rape or mass murder, but there is also suffer through it, so that option looks best. Suddenly I feel someone watching me and if I wasn't blushing before I am now.  It is Gaster and he can see the bright glow of my pelvis.  I look away and curl up in a ball on the bed in a second due to me being ashamed of myself. "Encre... Is it your week?" I hear. "NO!!! THAT WAS TWO MONTHS AGO!!!"  I shout into the mattress, I am obviously frustrated.  "Hey, hey don't get like that."  I hear and then I feel an arm go around me, pressure against my ribs.   My mind goes into a daze and lust fills the room.  I have to cover my mouth quickly as I am panting. "Woah... You weren't joking at all."  I hear.  "Here Encre use this, it helps."  I hear someone say.  I am laid down and I see Gaster and Cross there.  "Woah... Someone is horny~"  Cross teases.  "I might just switch to murdering you savagely instead Cross."  I groan.  "Good point."  I hear then I sigh.  "Gaster leave the room..." I hear.  "Fine, fine."  I hear.  "I will not be having sex with ya brat, but use this... *muttering* Ya horny shit."  I hear then my pants are pulled down.  I go to stop him but then there is something shoved into my magic.  I gasp and whimper since it is huge.  I have to cover my mouth and my legs close together.  "Awe~ Can't handle big?"  I hear. "Come on now... Move."  Cross says and I feel it moving inside me and I gasp in pure ecstasy.  I am panting my back arched and I am covering my eyes.  My tongue extended as I feel myself being slammed into continuously.  It last for hours...