Chapter 7

We are both slowing down but now my body is running on auto pilot to conserve magic. He moves faster than my auto pilot and I break it and I kick him up and then he launches strings at me and I catch them. Suddenly my hands burn and I drop them seeing silver imbedded in them. I drop to my knees in exhaustion. He teleports suddenly and I whip around and we go sliding. "FOR GOD'S SAKE ENCRE!!! LISTEN TO ME YOU THICK SKULLED SKELETON!!!" He shouts at me. I flip him up and off of me. I roll and land on my feet. I am turning around as he shoots strings at me and he gets me. I am then brought to my knees and I drop to my side. I do not struggle or move know they will get tighter. "Now you better listen to me." Fallacy says. "ENCRE!!!" I hear Grillby shout. "Why should I?" I say with venom. He doesn't answer my question but says "Just listen..." his voice is tired. He comes near me and my eyes narrow towards him.

"Encre... I do not know what happened to you, but you started acting strange suddenly... What happened to you this timeline?" He asks. 'He's trying to make me feel insane... I won't let him...' I think panickedly. "DON'T YOU DARE START PLAYING THAT TRICK ON ME!!!" I shout. "Encre?" He asks worriedly. "YOU KEPT IN THAT FUCKING CELL!!! FOR OVER ONE THOUSAND YEARS THIS TIMELINE... YOU ABUSED AND RAPED ME!!! DO NOT FUCKING DARE TRY TO PLAY THAT GAME!!!" I shout angrily while sitting up the strings getting tighter. "I... I what?" He says. "YOU STARTED TO DO THAT ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT TIMELINES AGO!!! YOU BASTARD!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" I shout and I am starting to bleed. The strings drop and I burst into tears. "I hate you... I hate you so much..." I cry grabbing my head. My soul screams in agony and everyone can hear its scream. I am grabbing my head as tears are streaming down my face. I feel something surround me and I see them as black. "Stop screaming... Wait..." I hear. I am whimpering loudly while my soul is screaming in agony. I feel something against my soul and it is soothing. My soul stops screaming and I continue to whimper. "That was... His soul?" I hear. "His soul is going to burst..." I hear someone say. "Take cover!!!" I hear. Nightmare holds me even tighter and suddenly everything stops hurting. I feel relief and it is amazing. I see myself dusting and suddenly all I can feel is anger, hatred and jealousy. As I completely turn to dust.

Unknown P.O.V...

"And his soul will never be the same... As his universe slowly is being ripped apart and thrown into a negative spiral, it freezes and heals itself in that way. The Universe falls into anarchy and it is everyone for themself. Humans and Monsters both filled with greed and uncontrollable anger. For when Encre's soul shattered feeling such hatred and anger towards one person, can dement an entire universe, when they were such loving caring lovers at one point." "Why did his soul shatter?" "Because when a soul can no longer endure such a suffocating emotion it tends to dement and crack. And when it is in agony it shatters. There is a loud pitched noise known as the soul's screaming. Once it screams that person is no longer the same." "What happens to them?" "Heh... That is a tough one... Since it varies, person to person, human to human, monster to monster. It also depends on the pain. But for Encre, everything changes, but it is a slow process. He slowly becomes violent and angry, but you will see soon enough as all timelines and Universes start to dement."

Encre's P.O.V...

There is peaceful chirping of birds and flowers are blooming of all shapes and colours. I feel different as I just sit there having given up. Then I hear it the flap of wings and angry squeaking. I feel tears leaking from my eyes as I hear it. I bring my knees up to my chest and I set my head to my knees and the tears hit the ground. "Encre..." I hear. "I do not care anymore..." I mutter. I feel someone touch me and I do not move, I am completely still. "Encre... You are freezing." I hear. I do not move or speak. "Encre... Did a Mortal try to kill you again? Tell me what happened." I hear. Suddenly I am crying blood and then I hear gun shots going off. I start to laugh. I grab my forehead with my right hand and just laugh while I have my tears of blood leaking from my eyes. "Encre you are bleeding." I hear. "Yeah?" I ask while laughing. I look over smiling as tears are leaking from my eyes. I see Fallacy there and he looks horrified. "Why are you so scared Fallacy... You created this monster." I laugh hard. "What?" He says falling backwards. "Timelines. Aus..." I state and his eyes widen in horror. I slam him down and he is struggling underneath me as blood is dripping onto his face. He closes his eyes. "Encre... I don't know what happened in those timelines... Please... Please let me go!!!" He begs me. "I remember begging you to stop... To stop hitting me and to just kill me already... But no... NO!!! YOU KEPT FUCKING GOING!!! YOU KEPT RAPING ME!!! YOU KEPT HITTING AND BURNING ME... You left me to starve... So I am going to be NICE!!! And slowly kill you over... And over... And over again..." I laugh hysterically. His eyes are full of terror as tears leak from his eyes. "You crying already? I can't wait till I start." I laugh.

One hundred twenty eight timelines later...

He is running from me again and I find him. He screams in terror as I slam him against the same tree as every other timeline. "One hundred twenty eight timelines have gone by... I am done, and don't you dare come looking for me when you finally recover..." I say softly. I slam the stake above his head. He slips down the tree and I hug him from behind. He is sobbing in my arms and I kiss his skull gently. I show him I am sorry for what I have done, something he never did to me. He had become so frail and small I realize. I then feel the pull to stay with him and forgive him completely, but I know that nothing I do will change what happened in the past. I let him down carefully then keep a hand on his back as he starts to turn to face me. I let go of him and then move away I start to walk away when I hear "WHY!!! WHY DID YOU-" I turn and there was tears in my eyes and Fallacy stops. "I asked you that over... And over again, but you never seemed to care... But at least when you begged me to kill you I killed you... I did not force you to suffer... Like you forced me to suffer." I state then I make a portal. Fallacy has tears streaming down his face. "Do me a favour... Do not come looking for me." I state and I turn to the portal going into it.