Chapter 6

A week later...

I have finally healed up my wound and I am currently sitting up 'talking' to Grillby.  'You having fun?'  I ask.  'What do you think? Sans is being a little fucker and not paying his tab!!!' Grillby says frustrated. I smile at that. 'Why don't you get him to pay a different way then?'  I ask.  'Because... His brother would murder me.'  I hear.  I laugh hearing that.  'I would murder him, before he touched you.'  I answer.  'Thanks cutie but, how are you supposed to know?'  He then goes silent.  'We are talking through our minds right now aren't we?' I state.  "Encre?"  I hear.  'Talk to you later Grillby!'  I think.  "Hhm?" I respond.  "Why are you staring at the ceiling?"  I hear.  "It is really relaxing... I learned to look for pattern and shapes when I was held captive, it helped distract me from the pain."  I answer automatically.  "Captive?"  I hear.  I then see Papyrus at the door.  I sigh.  "It is a really long story for this old soul."  I tease.  "You look younger than my brother."  He says.   I wave him over and use magic to turn on the lights.  He sits on the couch beside me as I sit up.  "I am over one thousand years old~"  I say wiggling my fingers beside my face.  

"At least... I think I am about one thousand seven hundred roughly... I honestly lost count all those years ago..."  I mutter getting serious.  Suddenly he hug me and I can just imagine Grillby hugging.  "You are really warm... Can I keep hugging you?" He asks.  "Sure, knock yourself out." I answer.  "Why would I knock myself out?"  He asks.  "Oh... It is figure of speech meaning go right ahead."  I answer.  I then laugh nervously.  "But... What does Captive mean?"  Papyrus asks.  "A Captive is a person who is being held somewhere, when they don't want to be there."  I answer.  "Oh... Who was holding you captive?"  He asks.  "Someone who I cared about a lot, but I don't anymore, because it gets to a point where you can't take anymore pain."  I answer.  "Well!!!"  Papyrus says letting go of me.  "If they were hurting you why didn't you ask them to stop?" He asks confused. "Oh!!! ENCRE THAT IS WHERE YOU WERE!!!"  Sans says rushing over to me seeing how my face fell and how dark it is.  "Papyrus... There are some people out there that change... And even if you beg for them to stop and are always kind to them... They are still not nice."  I say holding back my tears.  "Encre... What did he do to you?" Sans asks me worriedly.  "Papyrus should not be in ear shot of me, if I am to tell you, Sans." I state seriously, which he is not used to me being.  "Alright, you want to go to Grillby's?"  He asks.  "I am fully able to listen!!! If I am to comfort you, I should know!!!"  Papyrus says. "Papyrus... I don't think you remember him, but he used to be really happy and smiley... I don't think you want to listen."  Sans says.  "I want to!!! I need to help him!!!"  Papyrus says.  "Papyrus if you wake up screaming in the middle of the night it is not my fault then, blame yourself."  I state coldly.  Papyrus and Sans both gulp.  I sigh before explaining to them my life of abuse and rape, my escape and recapture, my strarvation and torture, and my tears and pain.  It takes hours and Papyrus is putting up a huge fight to not cry as I explain the last few days.  I finish and my face had fallen emotionless.  

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. Papyrus is weeping as he answers it.  "Uh... Is Encre there?" I hear Grillby's voice.  My eyes light up seeing him.  'Encre... Fallacy is right behind me... Run!!!'  Grillby thinks.  We make eye contact and I nod.  "RUN NOW ENCRE!!!"  He shouts.  I teleport through the couch and I close the portal and I open my wings.  I then see others flying.  I close my wings and dive. "ENCRE GET BACK HERE!!!"  I hear.  I open a portal and I dive into it.  I close it behind me.  I lock myself in the Anti-void and I set down calmly.  I take a deep breath.  Suddenly I am wrapped in blue string and I lash out. I put my wings back into my back and I swing them down to in front of me.  "ERROR!!!"  I hear.  I turn to see someone I used to look like.  I drop the strings and they fall off me. "Error... Why aren't you moving?"  I hear them say.  Tears are in their eyes.  "They throw... Really hard..." I hear a glitched voice say.  "You fucked with my universe... You... You are destroying my universe the hard way aren't you?"  I ask harshly.  "What?"  They say.  "I know you fucked with it!!! My universe has gone into anarchy and it is slowly destroying itself, now you are going to fix it you piece of shit!!!"  I shout angrily.  Error is looking at me in horror.  "Wait you are Fallacy's partner." He says.  "Partner? We haven't been Partners for one hundred twenty eight timelines, try he is my enemy.  Because if I have to go through one more second of being in that cell... I will permanently destroy my soul and doom you all... Because without my universe yours and everyone else's will crumble, because Ink and I are connected.  I become Ink if the timeline goes through fully and Fallacy takes over your role in a different timeline... So if my universe goes so do all the others but classic Sans's since his timeline was the first ever."  I state choking him with his own strings.  "You forgot to lock a portal Encre."  I hear.  

I see Fallacy and I growl "I am going to kill you."  I drop the strings and I attack Fallacy.  It becomes a bloody mess.  His eyes are closed and he is bleeding out.  "There is something you fucked up on Fallacy... You made me completely immortal..." I laugh.  I hear hear movement behind me and I transform and move out of the way.  I watch as Fallacy has a stake go through his skull.  He turns to dust.  I laugh and the person turns around.  It is another one of him, but he looks tired and worn.  I am taken back by that.  "I'll kill you if you dare move."  I state.  'Encre! Where are you?'  I hear. 'I am in the Anti-void.'  I answer.  A portal opens, Nightmare, and Grillby are there.  "Encre... Listen to me... Please..."  he says.  "I am going to rip you apart for what you did to me!"  I say angrily. His eyes widen as I begin to attack him.