Chapter 3

It has been two months since I saw Nightmare.  There was even a reset.  I am up and walking around now, so I have been helping Grillby out.  I am started to become extremely depressed for some reason.  Currently I am looking at my reflection in Waterfall.  I run a hand along the four scratch marks across my face.  I stand as I hear someone coming.  "Hey, Encre where did you get those set of scars?" I hear.  "I dislike talking about it."  I answer and walk off.  "Hey... Encre are you not going to talk to me..."  I hear.  I turn around to see Nightmare.  Tears weld up in my eyes and I run to him.  He holds me close to him and I hug him tightly.  I break down into tears and he brings us down.  "I thought... You abandoned me..."  I sob into him and he rubs my back.  

He is carrying me back like a child and I am resting my head on his shoulder while my arms are around his neck.  "Who is carrying the brat?"  I hear.  "Is that Nightmare? The one Grillby was talking about yesterday."  I hear.  My grip on my hands slips and I am falling asleep in his arms.  My eyes are closed and I am being held so gently.  "Nightmare... You are back early..."  Grillby says.  "Yeah... But I will have to leave again shortly...  I came to make sure Encre was alright... Has he been sleeping alright?"  Nightmare asks.  "He has been having constant nightmares and he doesn't stay asleep for long."  I hear Grillby sigh.  "Tentacles... I bet the kid has some type of fucked up kink." I hear a few people snicker.  I blush hard and turn into Nightmare.  Tears are leaking down my cheeks and my soul cracks loudly.  "Encre... Don't you dare!"  Nightmare shouts at me.  He hold my face up to see me crying.  "Why did your soul crack?"  He asks.  I lean up and whisper it to him.  He wipes away my tears and rubs my back.  "It is alright to cry..."  He whispers loudly to me.  I nod and rest my head against his chest crying myself to sleep.  

Time skip...

I shoot awake, I am hugging myself, starting to cry.  "Hey... Hey... You alright?"  I hear.  I shake my head no, starting to sob hard.  "There. There... Everything is fine now."  I hear.  Arms go around me and rub my back.  I am bathing in warmth suddenly and it feel really nice.  I slowly uncurl myself and I place my head on their chest.  Arms wrap around my pelvis and the back of my ribcage.  It is a protective hug.  I stop crying slowly and I can feel myself falling back asleep.  "Thank you..."  I whisper and pass out.

Grillby and I are just laying there.  He is holding me gently while rubbing my back.  There is banging on a door suddenly.  "Open up Grillby." I hear someone shout from the distance. I flinch due to the anger in the voice.  Grillby rubs my back still and does not even move.  "Grillby... Don't you have to open up soon?"  I hear.  "Nope... My restaurant. My rules."  He says.  I giggle in response.  I shyly hug him.  "Now I definitely don't want to get up."  Grillby says.  I smile hugging him.  Suddenly I feel a different type of warmth and I let go of him in fear.  "Encre... You alright kid?"  Grillby asks.  "Yes... I am fine."  I answer seeing that my pelvis is glowing.  Grillby sits us up.  I have my hands down on the mattress between my legs to try to hide the glow.  "You are in heat... I..."  Grillby says looking at me. I am avoiding eye contact as much as possible and I am trembling in fear.  "Hey... Why are you shaking?" He asks.  "Please... Don't rape me..."  I beg.  "I wouldn't do that to you... I swear." Grillby says placing a hand on my shoulder. I lean into him trusting him. "Do I have your permission Encre?" He asks. "I am scared..."  I answer honestly.  "You will not have to do anything.  I promise."  He says stroking my spin gently, and it send shivers up my spine.  "Please be gentle... Please..."  I beg him.  He nods and hugs me gently.  He starts to remove the shirt I am wearing and I squeeze my eyes shut feeling embarrassed. "You literally glow." He chuckles.  I am blushing hard as he strokes the side of my face and I open my eyes.  His purple flame is darker as he strokes my ribs slowly.  He then runs a finger tip along the scars on my back.  Then he grips my arms and brings his hands gliding along my arms down to my pelvis.  He takes my hands and grabs the chains.  They metal together and I get scared.  "Calm down, if you get really scared just ask me to stop."  He says before pulling my hands and my arms go around his neck. My legs are still spread wide so I try to close them.  He starts to rub me gently.  I gasp in shock as both of my parts show up and I whimper and moan as he is touching them both.  I have tears in my eyes as I am close to release due to the multiple ways he is pleasuring me.  "I cannot... AH~ Control... my magic~ When you touch me... *gasp* like that~"  I say feeling tears leaking from my eyes.  I hold onto him tighter.  I am about to release.  "I am... Gonna..."  I cry out before I moan in ecstasy as my body trembles in pleasure as I release.  "Wait... You are wet two different places..." I hear him mutter.  "I am sorry... I bet... You think... I am disgusting..." I cry into his shoulder.  He places a hand on my back.  Suddenly I feel him slip his hand into my pants and my grip on him tightens in fear. He lifts me up that way so I am up on my knees slightly above him.  He slips down my pants just like that.  He then lays me on my back slipping them off the rest of the way.  I close my legs and eyes in embarrassment.  "Come on open your legs..."  He says rubbing me while my legs are closed.  I gasp and my legs squeeze together even tighter.  "Do like it?"  He asks rubbing me a little rougher and I squirm slightly while trying to convince myself to open my legs.  I open them and I gasp as he is now fingering me roughly and and fast.  He leans down to me and kisses me.  I moan into his mouth and my mind is spinning hard.  "You alright?"  He asks pulling back. My hips roll forwards and up as I can no longer think for myself.  Suddenly I feel myself releasing again and I am laying there panting hard.  "Encre?"  I hear.  I open my eyes to see Grillby blushing hard.  "You are a screamer..."  He laughs.  My whole face flushes and I feel embarrassed since I did not even hear myself.  "Wait... You lost control of yourself didn't you!"  He laughs looming over me.  I blush even harder and nod.  "Is that the reason why you ask me to be gentle?"  He asks.  I nod again.  "I'll take note of that... And Encre... How are you still so horny?" He asks.  "I..."  I trail off too embarrassed.  "Come on... Or I won't keep going..."  He says making me blush hard again.  "It is... My mating season... It lasts two weeks..."  I answer completely embarrassed.  "Good thing I have high stamina..."  He laughs.  "Please... Just make sure at the end of today I remove my magic... I don't want to get pregnant..."  I say in fear.   He nods and smiles at me.