We cordially invite you to the wedding of Ryan Jones and Alex Hartley

Alex

The girls stayed the night along with our mothers to help me get ready. I had breakfast and took a relaxing bath even though my nerves were going crazy. After my shower, I dressed in silky undergarments along with white nylons. I was wearing a robe while Marissa fixed my hair along with Elena setting my makeup.

I felt nervous like I would pass out, so my mom brought out my pills so I could take one. I didn't need a panic attack before I walked down the aisle. They dressed Marissa and Elena along with the other women.

I stood up, and Marissa brought out my wedding dress with Elena's help since she was ready to pop any second. They helped me into my dress with them doing up the back. My dress was a simple satin A-line design with some beading; it had capped short sleeves. Mom secured my headpiece and veil with Bobbie pins. I swear the woman used a hundred on me.

As we finished, there was a knock at the door with Mom answering it, and standing there is my dad. He was beaming. I walked over to pick up my dress and hugged him.

"Ready," he asked.

"More than you know," I said with confidence, then we headed out to the limos on our way to the wedding venue.

We arrived, and they escorted us to a room until it was time to walk down the aisle. Marissa and Elena went to check on everything and found a few people missing, namely the groom and his best men.

"Where are they?" Elena whispered.

"I don't know. I know I said eleven am sharp," Marissa shrugged.

"We need to find them and quick! Call them," she whispered in a harsh tone.

I walked over. "Is everything okay?"

They spun around to see me looking confused. "Yes, everything is great," Marissa said in a reassuring, cheery tone. Why did I feel like it wasn't?

Elena found Julia and told Julia to stall since they had to find the idiot groom and groomsmen.

She picked up the phone and called Jordan.

Ring, ring, ring.

"Hello," Jordan answered in a tired voice.

Where are you, idiots?

"Elena?"

No, it's the tooth fairy. Yes, it's me! Where are you guys?

"We got in late. Why?"

Because the wedding is getting ready to start and we're missing the idiot groom and his equal idiot best men!

"Oh, shit!" He quickly hung up, scrambling to his feet and smacking the other guys to wake them up.

"Ow, what the fuck, Jordan?"

"Get up, you assholes! We're fucking late," he yelled, running out of the room.

Ryan and Frazier looked at their phones and jumped up, scrambling to get ready. That was probably the fastest all three of them showered. They quickly dressed in their tuxes, and Ryan fixed his faux hawk, and then he grabbed his keys, and all three jumped into his car, speeding toward the venue.

"How pissed is Elena," Ryan asked.

"Dude, it's your sister and my wife, you're asking about mad? How pissed do you think she is," he asked.

"Good point," Ryan said as he picked up speed.

I looked at the clock. It was already 11:30, and we still hadn't started. Julia said they needed to make some seating adjustments. I think it was the fact I wasn't getting married today. I lifted my dress and sat down. I stared out of the window and decided maybe it was time to tell everyone there wouldn't be a wedding today.