Summer fun

Alex

This summer, we spent a lot of time having fun until we started school again. My absolute favorite time was when we went to the lake and went swimming, finishing it with a bonfire.

I was sleeping so cozy in my bed when someone jumped on me. I opened my eyes to see Frazier grinning at me, making me scream, "Ah," and falling out of bed. I stood up and glared at him as he lay on his side.

"Frazier! What the hell?" I yelled at him.

He waved at me, grinning, and greeted me, "Good morning, Sunshine. Ryan was right. You are so not a morning person."

Ryan came in from the bathroom, snapping a towel at him. "Will leave my girl alone?"

"You guys are no fun. Come on. We will be late," Frazier said.

"What are you babbling about?" I grumbled. I was so not in the mood for this.

"Jeez, Grumpy Mcgrumpy, fine, I'll tell you. We're going to the lake today. Happy now?" He asked me.

"I would be happier if I could go back to bed." I glared at him.

Ryan pulled on a tee-shirt, making his muscles bulge in his upper body. Swoon. Frazier looked at me, then Ryan, then back at me, "Ew gross. Ryan gets your woman's hormones in check."

"How about you get out of here, so I can do that?" He smirked.

"What? Yes, Marissa, I'm coming," he yelled, jumping off the bed and running out of the room, closing the door behind him. Ryan walked over and climbed onto the bed over to me. He pulled me to him. "Why so, grumpy?"

"You know how much I like my sleep," I whined.

He looked deep into my eyes and said in a husky voice, "How about I make it up to you?"

I gave him a look, and he pulled me into a kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me onto his lap. As he kissed me, making his way down my throat, I let out a small moan. As I straddle his lap, he continued to kiss me, then I felt it. That hard poke right on my womanhood. I tried not to think about it because it always made me nervous. I know it shouldn't, but it does.

Ryan moved his hand under my nightshirt and found his way underneath my panties, rubbing me softly. I let out a moan as he whispered into my ear. "Looks like someone's ready."

He pulled his hand out as he claimed my lips with his, and I felt him tug my panties aside, sliding inside me effortlessly. He gripped my hips, whispering in my ear in his husky voice, "I love it when you're ready for me," making my body shudder from just the pure huskiness of his voice.

He moved inside me as his hands gripped my hips as I rocked back and forth on his lap, taking him with me. His lips met mine, parting slightly, letting his tongue lightly taste my lips, asking for access to my mouth, which I granted.

His movement quickened as mine did until I couldn't hold it anymore, exploding, letting my muscles tighten on him, causing him to explode, and we both groaned from pure bliss. As our bodies returned to their relaxed state, he looked at me. "Feel better?"

"Mmm, mmm," I mumbled.

"Good, now get ready. It's Lake Time." I climbed off of him as he made up his shorts, and grabbed a quick shower, throw on a swimsuit under my tank and shorts. I stuffed a bag with extra clothes and some towels.

Not only were we going to the lake for the day, but we were also spending the night for our summer farewell summer.

We pulled up to a spot with the others behind us. Other students were there. We got out of the car as I watched people swing from a rope, landing into the water with a splash. Other kids were dancing and drinking while some were cooking.