Homecoming

Alex

So, let's see, someone tried to drown me before school. Said person has been watching us, and it's a guy. I got a new doctor, which I'm still trying to wrap my head around. I started my senior year in college, and we still have the psycho lunatic on the loose. That sounds about right. What else could happen? Don't answer that.

"I think this is my absolute favorite position," Ryan said, grinning.

"It would be your favorite position. You are a guy," I told him.

"Well, the last time I checked, I was," he retorted.

"How about you let me have the next position?" I asked, batting my eyelashes at him.

He looked into my eyes; then it happened, he died in Call Of Duty.

"That was an underhanded trick," he accused me.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I grinned.

"We're supposed to be on the same team," he yelled.

"We are. I'm just better at it than you are," I commented, then shrugged.

He glared at me, then an evil smile formed on his lips, and my eyes widen. Then it happened. He tackled me, trying to get my controller. I kept moving the control away from him, making him angrier. It helps when your small compare to your Goliath fiancé.

He decided since he couldn't get the controller from me, he would use an alternate method such as tickling. I was laughing and squealing so much that I lost my grip on the controller, and he could snatch it out of my hands.

"Hey, no fair! You played dirty." I glared at him.

"Payback's a bitch," he smirked. I did what any logical, mature adult would do and jumped on his back, making my way over his shoulder, reaching for the controller. He held it out of my reach; so much for being small, drat.

He tossed the controller aside and pulled me over his shoulder onto his lap until I was looking up at him. He wrapped his muscular arms around me, pulling me until our lips connected. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss until someone interrupted us.

"Get a room," Frazier yelled, jumping onto a chair. Jordan followed shortly after. "I see Ryan lost again."

Ryan pulled me up, and I scooted off his lap next to him.

"Where's the girls?" I asked.

"Where else? Oh, Damon! Oh, Stefan! You're both so dreamy. Can I rip your clothes off, please?" Frazier said in his best girl voice, holding his hands together, batting his eyelashes.

"Dude, seriously, you're sure you're not turning into a girl?" Jordan asked.

"Blow it out of your ass," he snapped back. I took my cue and went upstairs.

Ryan looked at me. "Where are you going?"

"Tyler awaits," I said, giggling.

"Psh women," Ryan said as he rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

While we were fawning over the guys in The Vampire Diaries, Cole and Dean came in taking a seat on the couch.

"Where are the girls?" Cole asked.

"Where do you think?" Grumbled Frazier.

Ryan leaned over, "Three words: The Vampire Diaries."

"Never got the hoopla about that show," Dean added.

"Three words: Damon, Stefan, and Tyler," Jordan said, holding up three fingers.

"Makes sense, since you three look like them." Cole shrugged.