Got to give it the college try

Alex

Ryan and I took the doctor's advice and booked a vacation, but this time we invited our friends. Elena wasn't due for another month, and I wanted to do something as a group. Frazier left Junior with Carrington and his wife so they could spend time with their grandson.

Ryan booked a seven-day cruise to the Caribbean. I couldn't wait. I had never been on a journey before, and I was so excited. We all packed and met at the dock. Ryan handed everyone their ticket, and we all ascended the plank to the boat. Ryan could book us all rooms right by each other.

I'm not sure that was a great idea, but I guess we'll wait and see. After everyone found the rooms, we all got settled. Ryan locked the door and gave me a smirked. I gave him a look, and he chased me around the room until he caught me, pulling me into a kiss. He picked me up and carried me over to the bed as he laid us down as we continued to kiss.

Things were heating when we heard a knock at the door, then the handle jingle. We stopped kissing and looked at the door, then heard, "Why the hell they lock the door?"

"Maybe they learned from having lived with you," another voice said.

"I was a lot of fun to live with."

"That's not what your wife said."

"At least my wife doesn't kick me out because of my mouth."

"No, she only does that when you come home late."

I looked at Ryan, and he dropped his head on the bed next to me. "We better answer the door before the idiot brothers try to kill each other."

I laughed as he got up, then helping me up off the bed. He walked over to the door, unlocking it and opening it to find Frazier in a headlock by Jordan. I walked over and couldn't help but laugh as Ryan sighed, and they stopped to look at us with big grins.

"I sure missed this," I snickered.

"I'm sure you did," Ryan said, rolling his eyes.

Jordan released Frazier only after he cried uncle, and the four of us headed to the deck. Yep, this vacation would be exciting.

We went up on deck to find the girls lounging on the lounge chairs relaxing. I joined them and shooed the guys away. I needed some sister time.

"So, what did the idiot brothers do this time," Marissa asked.

A deckhand brought us each a fruity drink. We each grabbed one, making sure they were non-alcoholic. I took a sip. "Oh, you know Jordan had Frazier in a headlock."

They both started laughing.

"Sounds like them." Elena smiled.

"So, what's on the agenda this week," Marissa asked me.

"Well, dinner, we have to dress nice but other than that, we can do whatever we want to. It's all about relaxing," I said, laying back.

"More like baby-making time," Marissa smirked.

"Ew, I don't want to hear about my brother doing the nasty. No offense, sis," Elena said.

"None took, as long as I don't have to hear about Frazier and Marissa's sex life, I'm good," I grinned.

"Hey!" Marissa yelled.

We all started laughing. Yep, this would be fun.

Later on, we all had dinner, and there was dancing, then we all retired to our rooms. Ryan and I got crazy once we were inside. I don't know if it was the ocean air or the relaxing atmosphere, but we had a magical night.