Final frenzy

Alex

The current semester was ending, and I missed Marissa, but I knew she was in good hands, and so was the baby. Frazier saw her as much as possible and kept us updated on how she was doing. She missed us as well and would be happy when they finally took care of the lunatics.

We all were busy with finals, and I felt my brain was about fried. I was so busy studying that I didn't realize I lacked a lot of sleep to the point I fell asleep in my bowl of cereal one morning while we were all eating breakfast.

"Alex," Ryan said, my name watching part of my face float in the cereal as I snoozed. "Alex," he called again.

I lifted my head, with milk and cereal dripping from it, "Mmm."

"Tired?"

"Mmm, mmm," I nodded, then used my cereal as a pillow again. Ryan and Jordan all chuckled, looking at each other as they ate.

Ryan did, at one point, clean off my face and carried me up to the bed, and once I was in it, I snuggled up to my pillow. He leaned over and kissed me, leaving me to sleep.

I opened my eyes and went into panic mode, sitting straight up. Not realizing what day or time it was, I hurriedly dressed, grabbed my bag and running down the stairs, past everyone, and out the door. I couldn't believe those idiots let me sleep, making me late for my final exams.

"How long before she realizes its Saturday evening," Jordan asked Ryan, who is still reading his textbook.

"Oh, I give her ten-seconds," he said, jotting down some notes.

As scheduled, the front door opened, and I stood there.

"How was your run, baby?" Ryan asked, stilling, making notes in his textbook.

I looked at them and rolled my eyes. "Thanks for telling me it was Saturday evening, you ass." I closed the door and took a seat on the floor at the coffee table, pulling my books and notes out of my bag.

"Anytime baby," he said, still writing.

That's how it went every day during finals. At one point, the five of us stretched and yawn, trying to stay awake. It didn't work, and neither made coffee. Christine kept a fresh pot on for us at all times. I think at one point, I was turning into a coffee bean, or at least my veins had coffee running through them.

Finally, finals were upon us, and after our last one, all I wanted to do was sleep. I got home to find Ryan sleeping on his stomach, still fully clothed, including shoes. I didn't care and collapsed next to him, drifting off into a deep sleep, which I was thoroughly enjoying.

I opened my eyes and stretched to see someone hover over me. Ryan's hair was a mess, as were his clothes. "Did you have a good sleep?"

Damn that husky voice. I looked at Ryan, "Yes, it was so nice to sleep. What about you?"

"Even better when I went to bed alone, but woke up with you next to me," he smirked. My cheeks heated, and I covered my cheeks.

"You know I hate when you cover your cheeks when you blush because I find it sexy," he whispered, making my whole face turn beet red.

He took a hand, pulling my hands away so he could kiss me. I reached up and pulled him into a kiss. Then the door opened. We stopped and looked to see the guys standing there. He looked back at me, dropping his head next to mine on the bed.

"Every single time," he mumbled.

I giggled as I pushed him off of me and propping myself up.

"What's up?" I asked casually.