Damn, that was harsh

Alex

After what happened back home, neither girl was still talking to the guys. Both girls shared a room while the guys shared another. Ryan and I watched the disagreement between the four of them and had to wonder how long it would last till one of them gave in. So, we did what any good friends would do. We made a bet.

I bet the guys would give in first. He bet the girls would. What did we bet? I guess you must wait and find out.

I was sitting in the room listening to the girls' rant and rave while Ryan worked with the guys trying to keep them from giving in. Yep, it was hard because, after the ranting and raving, the girls softened towards them. I had to keep them from giving in.

Every time one talked to the guys, I pulled them back into the room, gently reminding them of what happened. I know it was pretty underhanded, but I needed to win this bet and also keep them from finding out.

The guys were getting ready to cave when Ryan would reel them back with the whole; they drugged us, and it was not our fault, sneaky bastard.

I switched tactics and tried to get the guys to cave.

"I guess not," Jordan said with a firm tone as he paced back and forth as I sat on the bed.

"Oh, come on, Jordan, think about it? Can you blame them for being mad?" I asked him.

"But we did nothing wrong," Frazier said, exasperated.

"I get that. I do but think about it. If you plead with the girls, I'm sure they would forgive you. I mean, I did with Ryan," I shrugged innocently.

"I don't know." Jordan shook his head, sitting down next to me.

"Would I lie to you guys?" I asked innocently.

"No, I guess not," sighed Frazier.

"Fine. Let's go, Fraz," Jordan said, standing up and heading out of the door only met by Ryan. I rolled off of the other side of the bed, scooting under it. Well, shit.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked them, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows, "Hmm, well?"

They both looked at him exhaling deeply, with Jordan saying, "We will beg for forgiveness."

"Oh really," he said, walking toward them as he backs them into the room, "and why might I ask you would do that?"

"Well, Alex," Frazier said.

"What about Alex?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips.

"Well, she said they had a right to be mad, and I can see her point, plus I miss my wife," Frazier said, pleading.

"Did she now? Where is my precious fiancé?" He asked them.

"She's on the bed," Jordan said, turning to the bed to find it empty, becoming confused. "Well, she has been just on the bed."

Jordan and Frazier looked at each other, then at Ryan.

"I swear she was just there," said a confused Frazier.

Ryan took a deep breath and exhaled before saying, "Oh fine. Beg for forgiveness." With those words, both of them pushed past them, heading to the room with the girls.

Ryan walked into the room and said, "Come out, come out where ever you are."

I stayed still, making no noise.

"Alex, I know you're in here. The sooner you come out, the less harsh the punishment will be."

Again I lay there staring at his feet until I saw them turn and walk away. I waited a few minutes until I felt the coast was clear and climbed out from under the bed slowly. That was until I felt two strong hands grab my ankles on the other side and yank me out.