It's all fun and games until someone elopes

Alex

"Ready," Ryan asked, sticking his head in the doorway.

"Yeah, I just need help with the zipper on the back of my dress," I said, putting on my heels.

He walked into the room and over to me as he helped me with my zipper to my dress. Then he leaned in and whispered, "I would rather unzip it, then zip it up." Just feeling his hot breath fan my face and his hands barely touching my arms sent shivers down my body.

"Maybe later, if you're good," I winked at him with a smile. Then it happened.

"Excuse me. I need to take care of something," Ryan mentioned as he ran into the bathroom, slamming the door shut, and I giggled.

I came downstairs to see Frazier, Marissa, Jordan, and Elena waiting for us.

"Where's Ryan?" Jordan asked.

"He's a little indisposed at the moment," I smirked, making them laugh. Ten minutes Ryan came running downstairs and found everyone with a shit-eating grin on their face.

"What," he asked, making them all laugh as they walked out the door. He gave me a look. "You told them, didn't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said with a shrug as I casually walked to the door. Ryan gave me this look as he chased me out of the house, with me squealing as I laughed.

I bet you're wondering what was going on? We were on our way to Jordan and Elena's wedding. Since our families were busy with our marriage, this gave us a chance to sneak away so they could get married without the hassle. I know Maggie and Charles would not be happy, but this is what the two of them wanted.

We all arrived at the beach, and standing there was a minister by the water. We all got out of our cars, and I grabbed the flowers out of the back seat, handing each bouquet to the girls and taking one myself. The guys walked ahead and took their positions. They dressed Ryan and Frazier in black suits while Jordan wore a cream color suit.

They dressed Marissa and me in baby blue dresses while Elena wore an ivory-colored dress. Marissa walked up first, then I was next, with Ryan staring at me in amazement. Before Elena started her walk, Ryan walked over to her, and she took his arm. He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks, Ryan," Elena told him.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this? The car is right over there, and we can make a break for it," he shrugged.

"Yes," she said, looking at him, "I love him."

Ryan looked at her. "He breaks your heart. I break his head."

"He won't," she said.

As the two of them argued, making Jordan more nervous by the second, I whistled with using my fingers to get their attention. "Hurry before the groom passes out!"

Everyone laughed, and I shrugged. Then Ryan walked his sister to her future husband and his best friend. Guess the guys would be officially brothers now, not like they weren't brothers before that.

Ryan handed over Elena to Jordan with a warning not to break her heart. I just rolled my eyes.

We all stood there, watching them exchange vows as they held hands. What I didn't know until Jordan said something was that he loved her from the moment he laid eyes on her. It made sense since he beat Mario to a pulp because of Elena. Just thinking about that name reminded me of that day, and I felt my heartbeat rapidly. Oh, God, I had a panic attack.

Ryan noticed me clenching at my dress and whispered something to them, nodding and him grabbing my hand, leading me away. We went over to the car, and he leaned inside, pulling out a pill bottle and some water. He opened it and took out one pill, handing it to me along with the water, and I took it. Before anyone wonders, they're anti-anxiety pills.