88

Third Person's

She slowly walked to go nearer to that bridge while holding her phone tightly. She smiled while thinking of Taehyung in that bridge. Where everything started again after all the pain they had in that dream.

She hugged herself while tears are falling from her eyes. It really started to fade. The moment where she met him during their concert, she couldn't remember it anymore. Even the moment Jungkook cried in front of her, it's gone.

She's trying to think what happened that time but she couldn't think about it anymore. She couldn't see or remember what exactly happened.

"I love you, Taehyung." She whispered to nothingness.

Joy closed her eyes and just cried and cried. A loud noise from her can be heard in that bridge. The pain inside her, instead of keeping it to herself, she finally let it all out.

She held her phone with her messages to Taehyung. And finally decided to type and send another messages to him.

joy: i love you

joy: i know you dont have any idea about it. but im hurt. its not your fault. and its not mine either.

joy: the only thing i could do is to get over you and let the memories to fade away

joy: i, joy lee, finally, saying how much she loves the guy who might read this messages in the future, signing off.

joy: thank you, taehyung

joy: i-i love you :)
12:59 AM

She kissed her phone with his face in it and lets her phone to fall from her hands. "Goodbye," She whispered before walking away from that place.

Not a long time after, a guy stopped by to that bridge. He saw that phone and held it. He don't know what to feel when he suddenly saw his own face in that phone when he opened it and saw messages that was sent to him.

"It's not my phone number anymore," He whispered and looked around him.

Taehyung stopped and accidentally dropped the phone on the floor. "T-Taehyung?" The girl said.

They're just staring at their own eyes. Not sure why he's not talking back at her when he's loud to anyone. He couldn't just say anything.

"Is that you, Taehyung?" The girl once again asked. This time, with tears in her eyes.

She didn't do anything. She just looked at him and cried. Although she knows that crying in front of him will never make him know her. So she just stood there.

"Fck, why is this so painful? I-I-" She didn't finish what she's going to say.

Taehyung tried to hold her but she resisted. "Don't."

Joy took some steps to go nearer him while tears are still falling from her eyes. She cupped his both cheeks. Doing the same thing he did to her in this bridge.

"Can you do that again?" He asked.

"What?" He smiled at me.

"Laugh again. I want to see you laughing again. But okay, never mind." He said but still holding my cheeks with his two hands.

She thought.

"Can you laugh for me?" Joy's voice cracked when she said that but tried to smile still holding his both cheeks.

"How can I do that when you're crying?" Her smile faded when he held her hands on his cheeks. "It's okay. I don't know what you're feeling right now but can you stop crying?" He whispered while wiping her tears that made her stopped.

"Where's your house? I'll walk you home," He offered.

"A-Are you asking me to go to your house? Damn, Joy. I will seriously say yes." She thought. That moment in that bridge again where Taehyung said this. But instead of saying yes to him, she didn't.

"No, I can walk by myself. And I'm sorry for crying in front of you," Taehyung nodded at her and puts his hands in his pocket.

The silence makes it awkward for them to talk again. So Taehyung just stood there while looking at her, trying to figure out why he has this kind of impact to this girl in front of him unlike the other fans he has. It's like something happened to both of them before but Taehyung knows today's the first time he saw this girl.

Just after a few minutes Joy finally started to walk away without Taehyung stopping him. That's how the unexplainable story from her dream ended in reality. She didn't expect anymore. And Taehyung, who just watched her to go away.  Joy just walked home, and sleep. Just like nothing happened.

But deep down inside, it's still breaking. The heart that loves and won't ever forget.