63

BTS' career is okay. But Taehyung isn't. Yes, his fans are still happy because of his fake relationship with Irene. But Taehyung will never be. It's been months since they started their relationship.

Yes, Irene is beautiful. She's okay, but you can't teach a heart to love.

That's the reason why Taehyung can't love her. Because Joy is still better for him.

"Time to eat," Jungkook said to Taehyung. It's always a routine. When they got home Taehyung will go to his room and locked himself there. But Thank God because they have another key so Jungkook can bring his food inside his room.

Taehyung isn't talking to them. And the members didn't dare to talk to him too except Jungkook. He's always giving Taehyung his food. Even though he's not talking to him and not eating the food he's giving.

"Hyung, I told you to eat it not looked at it. Do you want to be sick?" Taehyung ignored him again.

"How many times do I have to go here, bring your food, and then when midnight comes i'll come back here when you're already sleeping and you didn't even dare to eat it. What do you want to do with your life, hyung?" Jungkook tried to give the food to his hyung again. But he failed because Taehyung slapped his hand.

"Leave me alone. I don't need you so please leave me alone," He said.

"No. Eat,"

"LEAVE ME ALONE, JUNGKOOK! DON'T COME BACK HERE. DON'T BRING ME FOODS BECAUSE I WILL NEVER FCKING EAT THEM. DON'T TALK TO ME! LEAVE!" He shouted at him and held the tray he's holding and put it outside his room.

"What are you waiting for?! I told you to leave!" He shouted again at him. Jungkook didn't do anything and just stood there.

"Don't you know the reason why I'm doing this huh, Taehyung? I'm doing this because I care for you. I'm worried. All of the boys are worried. But look what you're doing. You're making it worst. You want me to leave? That's what you want? Then fine! I'll leave you alone here. Do what you want. You want to die for not eating? For not taking care of yourself? Go. I don't fcking care anymore." Jungkook said before leaving his room.

"I'm sorry," He whispered to himself and started crying again. This is always happening when he's alone inside his room. He's always crying and thinking about Joy and saying sorry to her. But this time, he said sorry not to Joy but for his members. Yes, they can't hear it but still, he said it.

He's not like this in front of their fans. Just like the old days when all of the things are okay he's talking to them on cams. He's eating with them on cams.

And that's the only thing that making his body stronger. When they're eating on cams. And bangtan is thankful for giving them foods on cams and filming them. Because that's the only time that Taehyung can talk to them and even eat with them.

If Taehyung will continue doing these things he's not just the one who'll be ruined, but bangtan.