17

The boys have their another concert for today. Jungkook is looking for Joy but he can't see her. Taehyung is looking for her too. The two of them are distracted because of Joy.

"Hyung, did she chat you or something? She's not talking to me after she met all of the hyungs."

Taehyung suddenly looked for his cellphone and checked if she chatted him but she didn't so he faced Jungkook and shook his head.

"So she's not going to talk to us? What the hell is she planning to do? I can't read her, hyung. The other day she's so happy that finally she met all of us and then she chatted me that she thought its wrong. Ugh," Taehyung suddenly got pissed when he heard Jungkook about Joy chatting him.

"She chatted you?"

He nodded and sit down to the nearest chair beside him.

"What did she told you?"

"That she think it's too much. And then she stop chatting me. I'm so confused, hyung." Taehyung act cool at what Jungkook said to him.

"Jungkook, look at me." He said and then that made Jungkook looked at him.

"Do you like Joy?" He shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm just worried but I don't think so." Taehyung patted Jungkook's head.

"You know that we can't date anybody, Jungkook right? Do you still remember the day that we all agreed to this? I hope you didn't forgot. Because it'll hurt you when you start loving that girl. Do you understand, Kook?" Taehyung suddenly looked away when he finally said it.

"I will never forget that day. We all laughed when we heard that 'dating ban' because that time we know that we are too young to love and to have a girlfriend. But now? I don't think it's so easy to be away from love. Maybe I still don't know what I truly feel for Joy but I know after some times, I would fall for her. Theres no impossible things here, Tae." Taehyung remained silent. He didn't dare to talk.

Jungkook is just looking at him.

'Does vhyung feel the same as mine to Joy?' He thought and shook his head. He shouldn't think of that way. He knows that Taehyung knows the big possibility that they'll going to be hurt if they love the same girl. So he just sighed and looked at his phone.

'Just atleast be online, Joy.'

But she didn't. It's almost 3 months when she started chatting him. Taehyung seems okay with it already and never opened it up to Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other thought is still worried and waiting for Joy to chat him. She's online sometimes but it's always an hour ago when he's going to checked it.

jungkook: i miss u

jungkook: pls talk to us, joy.

jungkook: i'll be waiting

jungkook: meet me at the !@##^#& exactly 10 PM
3:45 PM
Delivered