69

Taehyung

It's been a year since the last time I've seen Joy's messages to me. She did stop. She never tried to talk to us even to Jungkook. He told me about what he did. That he chatted her about my situation but she never saw the message until now.

Yes, we're already okay. I think it happened when I passed out when we had our concert 4 months ago.

I stayed at the hospital for almost 1 week because I couldn't stop vomiting and my temperature isn't normal. They are all telling me all the things that I'm doing when I'm ignoring them. For not eating and not taking care of myself. That, that's the reason why I'm sick.

I'm back being the old me. I don't know what happened to Joy anymore. I never saw her again. And I'm not gonna lie, I miss her messages already. No, I miss her.

I forgot to tell that my fake relationship with Irene is gone. The fans know about it and they hated the two company for letting us suffer like that. I told my ARMYs that it's okay. Don't blame Big Hit because it's already done and will never going to happen again. And we're still thinking who told the fans about the fake-relationship. But still, thanks to that person because I'm done acting with Irene. Yes, I want to be an actor. But I don't want to act and faked a relationship like that.

Right now, we're here again in U.S for our vacation. I'm with Namjoon hyung who keeps on singing some songs from his phone. Should I go and leave this hyung already? *sighs*

"Ya, Taehyung-ah! Where are you going?" I looked back at him.

"Going to the rest room, want to come with me, hyung?" He stopped from scrolling to his phone and seems like he frozed to what I've said.

"I'm just kidding, hyung. You're such a gay," I laughed at his reaction and leave him alone there.

"Hyung!" Oh, Jungkookie missed me again.

"You missed me again?" Jungkook gave me his bunny teeth and hugged me.

"Aish, this kid." I whispered to his head.

"Hyung, where are you going?" I gave him a smirk.

"To the bathroom,"

"Let's go. I'm going to the bathroom too," Oh my goodness.

"Ya, maknae!" But it's too late because he started pulling me with him.

"TAEHYUNG-AH! I THOUGHT YOU'RE KIDDING? WHY ARE YOU GOING TO THE BATHROOM WITH OUR MAKNAE?! HE'S TOO YOUNG FOR THAT!" Oh my God. This hyung is worst than I thought.

"WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING HYUNG! WE'RE NOT GAYS LIKE YOU AND JIN HYUNG!" Jungkook and I started laughing.

Seems like this vacation will be good for us and we'll have enough time together.