75

It all started to change. Taehyung is doing his best for his acting career and their comebacks. Joy is also okay. But she's confused because of Taehyung. Yes, she knew his name already but she still don't know what happened before. But his words, his voice, his tears, when she saw it, there's something that made her feel guilty.

Joy's wedding is getting nearer and Taehyung kept on distracting himself so he can forget it.

Somi is not even shocked when Taehyung didn't showed his face anymore to them. She saw him one time but Taehyung didn't talk to her even though he saw her.

He's moving on, Somi thought.

BTS knows about it. Taehyung told it to them and told them not to worry about him because he's okay and he'll be happy for her. They never did anything to let Taehyung think of Joy again after that.

"Joy, why do you looked so pale and bored nowadays? Aren't you happy because your wedding is getting nearer?" Joy shook her head to Somi.

"It's not like that, Somi. I'm just confused," And then she looked down to avoid the eye contact with Somi.

"Joy, be honest with me. Is it because of Taehyung?" That made it more awkward. Joy isn't talking.

"Joy,"

"Somi, I'm so confused. I don't know why I feel so guilty the moment I told him to leave that time. The moment I saw his tears, his voice, everything is confusing me now. I don't know what is this feeling but there's something that I'm sure of. This feeling, I never felt this with Hyunwoo. That's why I'm confused. What's with Taehyung that he's making me feel like these? Somi, I want to know everything. I don't want to know it when everything's too late. So please,"

Somi didn't waste any time and she started telling it all to her. About how Joy started sending messages to Taehyung and how he changed Joy's life because they fell in love with each other. That she's a fan of BTS and her favorite member is Taehyung. Everything. Somi told her everything that happened during her past with Taehyung.

And the most important thing, the reason why everything started to be a mess. The fake relationship....

"Joy, I'm sorry if I didn't tell it all to you when you woke up after the accident. But let me tell you this, Taehyung's feelings is true. He loves you. I don't know what happened to him now but the last time I saw him, he never tried to talked to me again. As if I'm just a stranger after all that happened."

Joy closed her both eyes and let her tears fall.

"I'm sorry, Somi. But I have to do something for this. I'm really sorry but I'm not going to marry Hyunwoo because I'm not sure anymore. I don't know if I should really marry him because, fck. I'm really sorry. I really have to go," She didn't wait for Somi to talk and leave the house.

God, please help me. She thought and started running away.