80

It's already 12 AM. I'm hiding at the back of the tree not far away from the bridge he's talking about. I'm here. And I'm staring at his back now.

He's really waiting. Taehyung is waiting for me. Should I really do this? This is the last time, he said. I sighed. He's planning to go already. I suddenly felt the pain inside of my chest. He waited. It's just that I didn't showed myself to him.

I saw him looking around him, checking if someone is there. And then I watched him at how he took off his cap and started walking away. That's it? Damn.

I chose not to show myself to him but why am I feeling this? The fck. I chose this. Why can't I accept it?

I wiped my tears and checked the message from my phone. It's from him.

taehyung: why?

taehyung: i waited but im happy to see you, joy

taehyung: can u look at your back?

"I really thought you didn't go that I just wasted my time for waiting but then I saw you. I saw you right here and that's why I leave since you're not planning to show yourself to me."

I didn't talk for a while and just looked at his eyes. I missed it. Can I touch it? Ah, no. I missed him. Damn. I thought it would be easy forgetting him but it's really not.

"Joy, are you mad at me? I want to hear you, Joy. I want to hear your voice. I want t-"

"I'm not mad. I'm hurt," He nodded at what I said and sighed.

"I'm sorry."

"Is that what you're going to say? You asked me to go here and then that words again? That fcking 'sorry'. I'm so tired hearing that words, Taehyung. I'm so tired. I want to rest and to forget everything. Like just what happened that time when I had amnesia. But why did I even fight for you? I should've just marry Hyunwoo before. If I did that? There's a chance that I'm not hurting like this. If I did that, I'm not here. Damn," He once again nodded at my words.

"I'm out of words. I want to explain everything but I know you won't believe me. I know it'll be so fcking hard. I hurt you. I did that, Joy. And I'm such an idiot for doing that and running to you again like this. But I didn't told you to meet me here to talked about it. That's why I said sorry."

"Then what? What the hell do you want from me that you followed me earlier and gave me a letter? Oh god, you're just wasting my time." I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms. But I stopped when he hugged me from my back while holding my both hands and intertwined them. Shit.

"I want to experience this things with you. I want to feel that I really had a girlfriend for real. That I really had you even though we did nothing but hurt ourself. Can you give me a chance? Just one day. We'll start it today. Let's forget everything first and enjoy the last moment. Can we do that, Joy?"

I listened to my own heartbeat. It says that I should do it. Damn, I don't have any reason to say no. Taehyung is right. We did nothing but hurt ourself. We start dating but we really did nothing. It all started with a mess. Should I let him do this? Or end it with nothing? It's so fcking hard to decide.

"That's the last thing I want you to do, Joy. Please,"