23

A lot of fans are thinking now what happened to Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung seems like ignoring Jungkook these past few days. And the fans are all asking them through social medias if they are having a hard time together. If they have a problem. But none of them answered it.

"Now, Joy. I'm going to ask you. What happened to Taehyung and Jungkook? If I'm not mistaken you're chatting the two right? What happened? Do you have any ideas?" Somi asked Joy. Somi isn't the die-hard-fan-type but she's a fan of bangtan. And she loves the rap line.

"What do you mean, Somi?" Joy doesn't have any ideas what's happening. She didn't know that the two is already trending because of ignoring-each-other-off-and-on-cams

"They're not like the old Taekook. Here, watch this video. This is the compilation of their off cams and on cams or should I say behind the scenes. Big hit posted it and the fans saw taekook ignoring each other. Just watch it," Joy played the video.

She can't help but feel sad about what is happening. But she doesn't have any ideas. She don't know what's happening because she's inactive to her social medias and of course the two is also inactive because they're busy.

"I don't know, Somi. Maybe, the fans are just over reacted?" Somi rolled her eyes at Joy.

"You're so slow! You already watched the video. Remember that time you told me that Jungkook got sick and you brought him here? You asked Taehyung to go fetch Jungkook but he didn't and told you on chat that he's busy. Maybe that time they're already ignoring each other!"

Joy stopped and just looked at the video again. They're not talking to each other. They're so far away from each other unlike before.

Jungkook loves being with Taehyung. But here in the video you can see how they ignore each other. Maybe Somi is right. That time when Jungkook got sick Taehyung didn't mind to visit and check Jungkook here in my house. Maybe she's really right. That time they're already ignoring each other.

Joy couldn't help it anymore. She held her phone and chatted the both guys again. Maybe she'll got the answer from them. The right answer.