70

"Hyung, did you see the magazines already? The one that manager hyung gave us during our breakfast?"

Namjoon looked at Jimin who asked him the question. Yes, he did see it already and he read the article with its cover. The main article that he doesn't want to show to the kids.

"Did you see, Jimin?" He nodded at Namjoon's question.

"What to do? Should we tell it to Taehyung already?" Namjoon nodded.

"He needs to know."

"But hyung,"

"No buts, Jimin. He really needs to know before it's too late. Atleast if we tell it to him this early we still have chance to do something for this. Okay?"

-----

Bangtan is eating their dinner already. No cameras, no manager hyung, no staffs around them.

This is the chance for Namjoon to tell Taehyung and the boys already.

"Guys," Namjoon started.

"Joy is getting married."

All of them stopped from eating. They just looked at Namjoon who's holding a magazine with Joy and his future husband's picture with an article.

"H-Hyung, maybe it's not Joy. Maybe it's just her sister," Taehyung said while trying to smile.

"Tae, she doesn't have any sister, you know that right? Please wake up," After what Jimin said, Taehyung got pissed and didn't try to talk again.

"I know what you're thinking. You don't have to be sad about it. We're going to help you to win her back. We're going to do something so this will not going to happen. Just be positive, Tae." Namjoon explained to Taehyung who's eating his food already.

Namjoon didn't expect him anymore to speak after that. He asked his manager to help him to do something about this and thank God because he said yes.

The manager told Namjoon that he'll just going to help them to know the place where the two will get married and when will it happen. The manager also told Namjoon that he'll try to know Joy's address so it's not hard to talk and see her again.

"I hope these helps, hyung. I hope we can do it and make our Taehyung happy," Jungkook said while still reading the article.

"If Taehyung will going to help us too, theres a chance that it'll work."

--

a/n: votes & comments pls i need feedbacks guys :---(