Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

More flames, feathers and Ogham writing wrapped around my wrist and up my arm reaching till my elbow. The colors were both vivid and calming, the fire almost seemed to move and burn as if real and the lines of the sun were silvery white like the feathers and seemed to glow. Only the writing was black.

Happy and content I returned my arm underneath the duvet to wrap it around Ams sleeping form. Remembering our previous exercise I smiled as I felt my body ready itself for round two, time to wake her and finish the marking.

Just as I thought that she stirred against me and I had to a stifle a groan when she unconsciously clenched her muscles around me. At least, I think it was unconsciously but with her I was never sure...

'How are you feeling a ghrá mo chroí? I asked as I shifted my hips to make her aware of me inside her still. Although I doubted she would miss it... I just hoped she wasn't sore or hurting, I healed her as soon as I could when I took her virginity of course but this was a first for her. I didn't want her to be uncomfortable in anyway.

She lifted her head and send me a lazy smile, those sinfully long lashes of hers coming down a second, framing her topaz eyes. I swear my heart stuttered for a moment and that was a feat because it didn't really function like a normal heart in the first place.

'I feel great, you?' she replied, her voice a little husky and a lot sexy. I smirked knowing it was because of all the moaning she'd done.

'Amazing,' I replied.

'I can tell, you're glowing...' she was smirking herself as she stretched out across me like a cat, a very content cat.

Rolling my eyes at her I nodded, 'Of course, we're not done yet a rún. Besides, you are glowing too. Not tired anymore?'

'No... what do you mean not done?' she asked.

I couldn't help but tease her; 'I'm never going to be done with you Ams.' Okay so that was probably the truth, it was her that was teasing me with her little sounds, how I'd ever managed to control myself with her for so long... It was beyond me now.

She'd closed her beautiful eyes and lifted her head as she straddled me, her hair thrown back across her shoulders. It was the first time I could look at her mark and the sight made me hot and cold and very proud.

It was of course identical to mine but on her golden skin it looked breathtaking. The Aztec sun symbol was situated right at the crook of her neck above her clavicle, my favorite spot. With the flames and feathers and writing spiraling outwards around it.

Writing curved around her throat and elegantly around her ear while the flames came alive in between it. Feathers fluttering out in silver and golden streaks. One feather lay teasingly on top of the curve of her breast, a curl of black writing spelling the word love around it.

The last part was the vow, the ritual words to bind us as Mates together. They could of course be anything, as long as the intention was the right one but the vow that came to the forefront of my mind was an ancient Celtic Blood vow that my mother had taught me.