Tate

blake ^^^^^^^^

Hey my lovelies! So just a quick memo before I get on with the story, I know I said I'd update regularly and I am (hopefully) but the reason I don't update like everyday or every other day is because I usually wait for at least one comment on every chapter and if I don't get any then I either don't update or I wait a couple of weeks to update. Also I'm really busy with planning out my other book which I'm getting a little bit too interested in and I've kinda lost a little hope for this story since I don't get much feedback.

Anywayy, I'll update because I love all of you who do comment and vote and you guys seem to like this book so I'll keep writing!

On with the story!

Tate's POV

I chugged down another shot of whiskey, feeling it burn on the way down my throat. I looked to my right to see that girl that's always in my bed and heard my wolf scream at me to go and see Eva.

I blanked him out like always and shoved my tongue down the stupid girls throat as she rubbed herself against me trying to turn me on.

I threw some money on the bar and left with the girl in tow, what was her name again? Lynn or something? Oh well, I'll just find out when I'm done fucking her.

She traced imaginary shapes onto my arm as I drove, my vision was blurred and i couldn't see properly since I'd been drinking none stop for months now, I'm surprised I haven't had a heart attack or something, but it was the only way to forget that she hated me.

I shook away the thought, pulling up to jakes pack house, well, his pack but I forget the name (A/N did I give the pack a name?)

Then I thought of Evangeline, was it hurting her when I slept with this girl? I did it every night and every night I'd feel a pain in my chest as my wolf cried in pain. I always knocked on her door and couldn't help the tears that fell when I heard her sobs. Were they because of me? I begged her to let me in, begged her to give me another chance but chase would always pull me away and tell me to give her time.

But I was done with waiting! She was mine forever and I was not gonna lose her! Sure I fucked up but I didn't mean to! You see the reason I started sleeping with other girls while Eva was gone was because I needed Eva, I missed her and my wolf was forcing me to get her. But Kieran said that alpha Lockhart would need his daughter right now and that she was the only one he had left ever since his wife was murdered.

I guess I understood, I'd be broken if Eva died but If that was the case, who killed him? He couldn't have killed himself, it was wayyy to brutal for that, for gods sake his body was in pieces!

I remember the look of pure betrayal on Eva's face when she found out that I was in the house when her father was being killed. I caused her pain, an I slept with other girls to fill this hole that she left, I wanted her, but I'd lost her.

I love her, but I can't have her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a sharp pain in my head.

Xavier what's going on!? I screamed to my wolf, giving myself a slight headache because of the alcohol.

They've taken my mate! And it's all your fucking FAULT! I froze and started mind linking chase about Eva's whereabouts but there was no reply, where was my mate!?

Blake's POV

I was with Kieran back in our linking territory's pack house. We were discussing the merge of jakes pack and our 4 joining packs to make it easier to fight against rogues and other types of threats.