Scott's POV

scott ^^^^^^^

Scott's POV 

Blood, everywhere I looked.

It was all over the pack house.

What happened here?

My beautiful mate was still in the car, still crying in pain.

Was this what caused it?

I smelled the air and found a familiar scent engulf me.

No, it couldn't be.

But how? I thought he was one of the greatest alphas that ever lived!? How could he be dead!?

I fell to my knees in sadness.

He was like my little brother! I remember when he was small he would talk about meeting his mate and how he would never let her go.

But he did. Granted it wasn't his fault but now they were both gone.

Blood was now all over my black suit pants and was soaking my calves and knees.

I looked up from the floor and saw a decapitated arm sticking up from the floor.

Whoever did this was going to pay.

I heard a sound from upstairs and was immediately under high alert.

"Protect mate!" There he goes again, alway the protective one.

"I got it luka, now shush"

I made my way up the stairs before I came to the source of the rustling. It was the third floor, what I'm assuming is the guest room.

I heard loud moaning and banging.

What the fuck is going on?

I bashed down the door and was met with a horrible sight.

"What the fuck man!?" He said covering his junk.

The girl was now stood up, showing her obviously fake breasts.

"Baby, who's this?" She said. Her voice was sickening, as was her face.

Her hair was a sickly blonde. Her eyebrows stuck up like she was permanently angry.

Her brown eyes were small and held no happiness. Her skin was a bright orange that looked like it would glow in the dark and her feet were large like clowns.

What did he see in this chic?

"No one baby, he's just a friend" his smile was pissing me off, how could he smile when someone who meant the world to our mate is dead downstairs?

"Well he can join in If he wants, I wouldn't mind a threesome with such a delicious wolf" she licked her lips in delight. I visibly paled and stepped back.

"Tate, get some clothes on and get downstairs before Blake sees what you've done and kills you"

"Why? What's it got to do with him?" He sat back down on the bed pulling the girl back down with him

Luka growled

"How dare he cheat on my mate!?" With that luka took control completely, grabbing Tate by the neck and holding him high above the ground against the wall.

"Get your shit together and get downstairs before I brake every bone in your body for hurting my mate!"

I let go of him making him fall limply to the floor, gasping for breath.

"What's wrong with eva?" I knew this was Xavier speaking and felt slightly bad for him. He looked hurt and angry, probably wanting to kill Tate for cheating on Eva.

"She's in a lot of pain and there's something you need to see, just get down quickly" I ran through the door and mind linked Blake.

"Blake" I called

"What's up man?"

"Is Eva okay?"

"Yeah, she's still a little frazzled but she's stopped crying, what do you thinks up with her?"

"It's Tate, he's with a girl" with that I heard him growl. I looked back towards the door of the pack house and saw him breathing heavily with his fists clenched.
He went to say something but stopped when he saw the dismembered body parts and blood around the room.

He breathed in loudly as his eyes turn black.

"We have to tell Eva." His voice was rough and grieving

"Want me to go get her?"

"No, I'll ask chase, he needs her right now" luka growled again but stopped when he realised that chase was her mate too.

Without a moments notice chase was at the door with Eva in his arms.

He gasped loudly and held Eva's head to his chest. She fought to get out of his grasp but he held her tightly.

"H-how did this happen?" I could tell he was holding back tears, we all were. ,e and Blake more than anyone.

We've known him for 53 years, we practically raised him after his parents died.

"We don't know" I looked up to see Tate be holding the scene with a heavy heart. I felt bad for him, first he cheats and now someone had died while he was here.

"Chase what is going one!?" Eva screamed.

Chase looked to Blake, asking permission to let her see.

He hesitated for a moment before nodding softly at chase.

Chase lightly put her down to the floor and kissed her.

Eva turned around and looked at all the blood before tears sprang to her eyes as she realised who's blood it was.

"Daddy?"