Kidnapped....again?

pic of Jake ---->

Eva's POV

The last thing I remember was a dull pain in my skull and then nothing.

Complete bliss, it was actually really peaceful.

I never noticed how noisy the world gets, with people mind linking me all the time and my wolf constantly telling me to do things-I guess the silence was nice, however, I was not looking to forward to waking up

Jakes POV

I saw Bradley run up behind Eva in wolf form and clam his jaw over Eva's skull, I was fighting back the rage of him hurting my baby sister but I knew that this was what had to be done. I wasn't stupid, I knew Eva had fallen in love with those alphas but they were no good for her, maybe one day she'll see this all as a good thing, something to snap her back into reality and away from all this nonsense, I never liked my mate and I was never going to have another one, I rejected her, rejected my soul mate, but the truth was, I didn't feel anything towards her. Yes she smelled amazing and my wolf was roaring at me to go and get my mate but physically I felt, nothing. So how Eva had fallen in love with 4 alphas she met 4 days ago is beyond me.

I saw chase and Kieran fighting in wolf form and noticed that chase was losing, not good.

I shifted and pushed chase out the way before Kieran could do any more damage, I stood in front of him and demanded submission from him but....there was nothing, he didn't even flinch. This has never happened, I was the most feared wolf in America, I could make alphas how down to me left, right and centre. Yet he stood there, only a few inches taller than me in wolf form, and looked straight into my eyes telling me to back down before he killed me.

I heard a howl in the distance and knew it was one of my sisters mates. I saw Kieran's wolf look back the way he had came with a pained look in his eyes, he then looked at Eva, now fully shifted back to human, Bradley holding her in his arms looking lovingly down at her. Kieran growled and clawed Bradley's thigh, a streak of red appeared running down his leg, he winced in pain but still held Eva.

Kieran was pissed, who wouldn't be? Some unmated wolf who was taking away his mate who just so happened to be in love with her was holding her in his arms, not to mention they were both naked.

He nodded towards me and ran back towards were he came. That was it? No brutal fight? No wounds? No augments? Wow, what a pussy!

"You got that right" I heard chase in my head, he was looking off were Kieran ran.

He chuckled and nudged Bradley's leg, probably telling him to give Eva to him. Bradley hesitated but saw the look In chases eyes, he placed Eva's small limp body on the back of chases wolf and then shifted back into his wolf.

Chase repositioned Eva so she would be comfortable, nuzzled into his back, secured by his long fur, wrapping around her.

I always liked chase, he was a good guy, I always thought he and Eva would be mates, but they weren't unfortunately, although, he did often treat her as a mate. Now that you mention it, he was always protective of her, ever since- wait....no it couldn't be, but what if?

I ran back to our territory and ran into the pack house before shifting back, I noticed that Emma had left clothes out for us. Emma was a nice girl, if only she was thinner and not a mere human. Emma never knew her real parents, she didn't even know she was adopted, she thought her and Bradley were twins for Christ sake, I couldn't take that away from her, so I kept my mouth shut and never told her, no one did.

I saw chase shift before changing Eva into some night wear. I looked away from the sight of his lustful eyes roaming my sisters body, the way he looked at her just made me think-I had to talk to chase, now.