Mind readers

Heyyy guys! So I wasn't actually gonna update for a while cause I'd don't know whether it was worth carrying on, buuuuttt I got a realllyyy supportive comment from yazzie9900 so I'm gonna update thanks to her!!

Okay on with the story!

pic of tate --->

Eva's POV

It's been hours since Blake left, i swear I never said chase's name out loud, I only thought it. This had me wondering for a while, how could a wolf acquire the power of mind reading? I mean I know I had powers but I doubted that Blake was lupus aerternam I couldn't sense it. I had to be careful with what I thought. If I were born with powers then I would be able to control them soon enough. The book said every aerternam was different but surely reading minds wasn't a common thing amongst wolves was it?

"Eva, baby, you really need to stop babbling on so much and just go with the flow- wait did you just say you were a aerternam?"Scott screamed, wait what!? I most definitely didn't say that out loud, I know I didn't.

"How did you do that? How can you read my mind?" I said, trying to keep my wolf at bay, she was screaming to get out. My thoughts came crashing down on me as I began to hyperventilate. He knew, he knew what I was. He was going to leave me for the monster that I am. There was a reason the aerternam' were burnt at the stake during the neatly scourge. We were monsters, killing whoever came in our way with our tainted blood lines

"Never mind how I can read your mind, now tell me, are you an aeternam?" Scott questioned, I really didn't like hearing him like this. His tone was harsh and I flinched at his words. I scanned around looking for an escape but he growled in response, grabbing my arm in a deathly grip. I winced in pain and tried to pull away but I couldn't. His eyes were black showing that he felt threatened, his wolf sensed I was an enemy while it also sensed I was his mate. I could imagine the inner turmoil within himself as he decided whether it was best to kill me or embrace me.

I put my head down and looked at the floor, afraid to answer his question.

"Evangeline, tell me, NOW!" He used his alpha tone on the word now, I really didn't like him using it on me, it was disrespectful. With me being part alpha it didn't have as much of an effect on me but I still nodded my head in response, stupid mate.

"Show me" he again used his commanding alpha tone and I was forced to shift. He looked at me in horror, I stiffened and felt my fur begin to change with my change in mood from red to black, my eyes started to burn as I sensed that they to were changing into my beastly form. I backed up and felt my bones breaking yet again as the beat over took me. The ashen blood was becoming apart of me like a disease, tainting my blood lines like it had done in the old times.

Scott picked me up and let out his aura in fierce waves but the beast would not succumb. It clawed at my insides to get out and begged Luna to help me fight it but she was helpless.

Finally Scott snapped my neck to the side and the morphing stopped. I shifted back instantly and Scott stood motionless over my naked body.

He bent down to my level and pulled my chin up to his face, grabbing my cheeks roughly and pulling me into his lips in a rough faze. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and picked me up, wrapping my backed torso around his like a second skin.

"Wanna race?" I heard his voice say, I snapped out of my heated thoughts at his change of topic as he dropped me on the ground without a second though to shift.

He was a completely red wolf, slightly bigger than me with a white tip on the end of his nose. He was beautiful.

"I know I am, but come on let's race!"

"Not until you tell me how you do that"

Do what? He mind linked, slowly coming closer and licking my face

"You know what" he pinned me down to the floor, I couldn't get up due to the fact that he was bigger, he started rubbing his nose into my neck, where he would mark me, my wolf sighed in content at that comment.

"I will mark you, and soon my dear Eva. Do what though?"

"That!"

"What? Mark you? Well it's really simple, when a male wolf and a female wolf love each other very much the male wolf put his p-"

"Not that! I mean reading my mind"

"Ohhhh that, well it's pretty simple, since I'm on the council, I'm different, more powerful. When the council members meet their mate, the mate bond is a lot stronger, so I can read your thoughts and emotions"

"That's awful! I don't want you invading my personal thoughts!"

"I won't my love but....well yeah I'm gonna do that"

I heard Scott shift back and say

"Where you going sweetness?"

I retorted with "read my thoughts and find out!" I saw him smirk and turn the other way, shifting back and going into the fields.

"Probably on a run that we should of been on!" Luna said.

"We'll go later" and with that, I blocked her out.

My mind was still spinning at his ignorance at my beast like nature, surely he knew of my monstrous form and yet he did nothing to revoke me or kill me.

I heard a knock at the door and ran to open it. Blake still wasn't back, Tate was on the fifth floor in his office, doing some pack business, Scott was on a run and Kieran was out with his beta, something about introducing me to the pack.

As I opened the door I nearly fainted..no...it couldn't be....Dorian.

"Hello my love, long time no see huh?"

I screamed and ran away into the kitchen, he was faster though. He got in front of me and clocked the entrance to the fields

"Ah ah ah! Not so fast my pet, we have a lot of catching up to do."

He started rubbing my cheek with his icy cold hands, in some ways he looked different but I knew he was still the evil, cold hearted blood sucker.

His black hair was left to run free around his face and his slightly pale skin shined in the light, he towered over me at a tall 6 foot 4 and his purple eyes shone down into mine with lust and mischief behind them.

"No we don't!" With that I felt the beast start to surface as my claws extended in pain. My hand began to burn and I screamed as I saw them catch fire with no effort needed. I screamed and screamed until I waved my hands in Dorians direction and the flames caught onto his cloak and quickly began engulfing him quickly.

"How are you doing this!?" He screamed in pain. His eyes met mine as he uttered one single word.

"Monster."

My heart stung in pain as my fears were confirmed, a monster. I truly was a monster, and it was time to embrace the inner beast for what it was. A gift.

I heard a door slam and saw Blake walk in with his beta.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" I pulled back the fire quickly, not fully processing how I did it so fast, leaving Dorian to gasp for air on the floor. He regained his breath after a few minutes and was back to standing up.

"Well my dear alpha, my name is Dorian. I am the prince of vampires personal guard and I am here to take back his betrothed"

Ohhhh what's gonna happen!?

Okay questionssssss

1; what should I call the prince of vampires!?

2: how do you think Blake's gonna react to the whole "betrothed" thing?

3: where the heck where Tate and Kieran in the episode?!

4: who is your favourite guy in this story??

Thanks for reading guys!

Kay xxx